Stavanger Bay you’ll be in my heart
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
♥ ♥ ♥

[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

There, in the stone den, laid a bundle of fiery fur nested against her brother and mother in a knot that even Doe would have a hard time untangling. Her snores filled the chamber, tiny snores of peace, and the occasional squeal or squirm. Those were dreams, rogue dreams verging the edges of reality that made it for the cutest and most heart warming scene a parent could withhold. Julep was growing up peacefully and placidly, and it was all the work of the wonderful parents to which she'd been thankfully assigned.

An eye slides open lazily and a single ear swivels around to hear dad's sweet voice more clearly. Mother's embrace would always be the safest place, but it was his voice which made the little Cairn feel the warmest. Julep took her time to get up, yawn, scratch her back against her brother's face and lick her mother's nose in a good morning kiss before she followed Szymon outside with a rhythmic swing of her clumsy tail. Where'r we going dad? she asked with a smile, looking up at her father's warm golden eyes with enthusiasm for whatever plans he had for that beautiful day.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - January 29, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - January 29, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 03, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 05, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 06, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 18, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 19, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - March 18, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - March 19, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - April 03, 2017, 12:36 PM