Stavanger Bay you’ll be in my heart
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Every second spent with her father carried behind it hours of learning. Szymon was a creature of the sea, he knew it like the back of his hand, every little secret, every single technique to catch all sorts of sea creatures, and every bit of it all was simply amazing. Julep too was developing her father's love for the sea, a connection to her spirit guide and the forces of the deep ocean. She was becoming more of a Cairn with every second she spent with her father and there was nothing that could ever take that away from her... Not even her father's disappearance.

They had spent hours together, playing in the sand and learning from the waters. They had built a bond that transcended time and space, and unbreakable link that would live on forever, and every second spent in his company would become a treasure. Come twilight the young tigress slept, tired from a long day of adventures with her father. Her mother's embrace and her family's warmth were worthless. Her skin feels every single touch, every little texture. The scents fill her nostrils, the light and dark figures make tattoos behind her eyelids. Memories, memories of good times fill the red Cairn's library, laying down a mark that -whether she was aware or not- she would never forget.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - January 29, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - January 29, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 03, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 05, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 06, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - February 18, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - February 19, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - March 18, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Szymon - March 19, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you’ll be in my heart - by Julep - April 03, 2017, 12:36 PM