Noctisardor Bypass What a dogs life really can be
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah

The blizzard was harsh on the malnourished tramp, and even with the safety of the Bypass and building empire, he began to fall. His heart could no longer supply warm blood to keep his body was freezing, his gait was slow and sickly, he dropped head first in the snow, eyes closed, breath short, heart beat slow. Throughout his entire time Knew was on the verge of death, but it finally began to take it's strike. The delusional wolf was unable to realize his state, and acted as though he was a healthy, muscular, handsome king. Snow piled around him, he no longer could feal the frigid icey air, his energy was completley gone. 

His thoughts were to hazy to realize what was happening, but his mind created a hazy picture of Gwen, of their potential - but no matter how badly he wanted to create that, his body desired to rest even more. Fortunately, he was able to be saved, but it would have to be soon until his grave became a tomb of snow.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
NUUU don't leave! :c Knew is probably going to see Gwen's more dominant side lol...

Gwen, who had just been hunting, had managed to catch a rabbit. Just one, single rabbit, and she planned to divide it among the Ganador wolves. It was only little, yes, but they could use all the food they could get. Especially Knew. He was so thin Gwen worried immensly about him. She did secretly plan to give him the largest section of it, but before she could even reach the pack, she froze.

His body lay just a few metres in front of her - he was deadly still and Gwen almost screamed before she sprinted to his side. "Knew!" Oh, crap. "Knew, eat it," she growled, urgently pushing the limp rabbit to the man's jaws. He need to eat. And right now, Gwen didn't care if he ate the whole thing. "You better not leave me, Emperor!" She called him by his title - perhaps because it might be the last thing he heard and the - now sickly pale - wolfess wanted him to feel high and mighty if he passed. But, it shouldn't matter, because she wasn't going to let him. "Eat, goddammit!"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Ah! I would never, just wanted to add some drama haha

Knew was still foggy with the lack of blood going to his brain, and with all the noise Gwen was making only managed to open his eyes slightly. Her face was blurry, and he didn't even notice the rabbit being shoved into his maw. He attempted to speak, but was far too out of reality to do so. A moment passed and he finally managed to talk, "Why...are you so fuzzy, P-Pige?" His voice was weak and quiet, his deeply emotioal eyes lay half open filled with exhaustion. 

The idea of standing up never crossed his mind, it wouldn't do much anyway, he was far too bleary to even realize he was laying down - or dying for that matter.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen was beginning to panic, even more than she had been, when Knew didn't reply. Though, when he did, she was tempted to nip his side, "Shut up and eat, Knew. Talking won't do any good." It might have seemed a little harsh, yes, but it was necessary. If the man decided to keep chatting, and not eating, he would just get worse. Or die, which was the biggest of Gwen's fears. She didn't know what she'd do without him. Would the pack disband? Would Gwen be alone forever again, like she had once been? And, most importantly, would she have to live with the pain of watching him suffer until his last breath?

She attempted again to push the fresh meat into Knew's muzzle, and hoped with everything she had left that he would not leave her.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Even when he was dying, he couldn't shut up. That just goes to show how much he loves to talk. Gwen was likely the only wolf alive that could speak to him in such a way, and for him to listen too. The dog shifted hsi head to get a better grasp on the rabbit and began to slowly bite his way through it's meat. It was a painful sight to see how difficult it was just to get a good munch. Silence took over, the only time he can shut his trap is around his ivory Empress.

It took quite awhile for him to slightly gain his vision back, and he hadn't eaten much of the rabbit either, but at least he could lift his head from the snow. "What's going on?" He desperately needed to be told the truth, the misbelief that he was healthy had to be proven wrong.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen let out a relieved sigh as Knew began to eat, and had the strength to raise his head, but she lifted a paw gently pushed his head back down again. "Knew.... you're not healthy..." she began, but she couldn't work out how to explain his problem to him. She didn't want him to panic, despite the fact she was panicking herself, but she knew that it had to be said. "You aren't eating enough, you're malnourished. Now, keep eating before I force it down your throat myself," the wolfess lay beside him and have his shoulder a lick. "You'll be fine... but you have to eat... or..... or..." It didn't seem as though she had to finish the sentence - it was pretty self-explanitory.

"Just eat,"
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He seemed confused, glancing down at his own paws as if looking for proof of being manourished. "That's not possible." His voice was dreary and tired, "I eat all the time." Perhaps that was an exaggeration, but it was true, Knew ate as often as any other wolf in this harsh weather did, although they all had headstarts, he was already on the verge of dying, the amount he ate only supplied energy, never meat or fat. 

The tramp didn't even notice her beside him until she licked her shoulder, instantly he pushed his side agaisnt hers to get as warm as possible and do as he was told, eat. 
427 Posts
Ooc —
"I know... but you need to eat more," she replied with a sigh. Her moment of panic had calmed, though her heart was still thudding in her chest, probably loud enough for Knew to hear, since Gwen could pick up the sound with ease. She remained silent for a moment, just glad that the man wasn't dead, before she touched her nose to Knew's side.

"Don't worry me like that again, 'kay?" She didn't intend for it to happen again, though. In fact, from now on, until Knew was healthier, she swore that she would give him extra food (and attention) as well as keeping an eye on him all the time. Like a mother wolf would do with a pup, except that Knew was a full grown wolf and needed more than a pup.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew glanced at Gwen, her white fur blending in with the background of snow, his vision was still impared but he managed to keep ahold of her azure eyes, and gave a drunkards smile. Eat more, he could manage that, hell that was likely the only time he'd been ordered to do so. A demand he simply could not refuse. He went to give her cheek a lick, but only managed to miss her face completley and lay his head directly into her chest, it was a rather warm place so he didn't bother to move.

"No promises." His words were muffled and blocked by her fur, but could be heard along with her thumping heart beat.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Shall we end this little thread here, or continue on?

Gwen smiled at Knew and gave a small roll of her eyes, before giving a lick in between to the man's head, then looking out to scan the horizon. The storm, thankfully, had passed yesterday, but it had left an even thicker layer of snow atop the ground. Not that Gwen was complaining, of course, since she loved snow, but it could be difficult to walk across and their pawprints would be easily visible, should a dangerous creature attempt to seek them out. Though the chances of that happening at the moment were low.

The Empress gave a relieved glance back at Knew, then began to close her eyes, hoping to chance a blink of sleep.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It took merely seconds for the dog to drift off into sleep, where he began to dream of the potential of Ganador, and his old self. It had yet to fully set in the Knew wasn't what he believed to be, but he was only the right track. Gwen truly was his rock, and he needed her throughout this whole journey - long or short. In his sleep he muttered, "Thanks, Gwen." It was the first time he uttered her first name in quite awhile.

I'll go ahead and archive