Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
All Welcome 
[Image: counselor.gif] trade help? Anybody? Bueller?

The temperature was slowly shifting towards the warmer spectrum, and she could finally feel the chill receed from her tired bones. She blinked open tired eyes—her mouth fell slack in a yawn and, once she shut it once more, she rose to stretch each limb and get the blood flowing once more. Her stomach growled and she heeded it with a casual twist of her ear. A few of the pack still lingered, slumbering, in the caverns. She observed the steady rise and fall of one shadow's hide, but couldn't place who it belonged to. @Dio, perhaps, but there were many pale wolves among the Drageda that it was difficult to tell them apart in the darkness. 

Tirgatao stepped down from her ledge and wandered towards the exit that led out to the beach. She was greeted with a blessed calm vision of rolling waves, and gently blowing wind. The snow drifts were already receeding from the cavern mouth, and the remains of the carcass they'd hauled in a while ago was long discarded to the wayside by some well-meaning individual. The pale she-wolf smiled and drank in the sight of the variable clouds, and the dark sea, thankful to have made it through the worst of the weather.

She turned then with a crick in her tail and chuffed a warm woof to whoever might open their ears and hear her elation at the sight of such good tidings after so much hardship.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
As the wilderness thawed, Wildfire's heat cooled. Her cycle only lasted about five days, though she and the commander remained in isolation a few more before deciding it was safe to return to the main gathering place. Gone were the terrible mood swings of yore. The Bandrona who rejoined her pack mates was quiet and complacent, maybe even a little dreamy.

She slept well and woke well-rested on this late January morning. When Wildfire roused, she slowly stretched herself upright, yawning luxuriously. She bent forward to groom her belly—no changes yet, of course—and then leaned forward to nip at Thuringwethil's ear. The she-wolf then rose to her feet, gave herself a silent shake and meandered outdoors to relieve herself.

While squatting behind an outcropping on the beach, she spied a familiar figure facing the sea. Wildfire finished emptying her bladder, then stood and cantered over to the slightly larger she-wolf. "G'morning," she said, voice coming out thicker and sleepier than intended. The Bandrona paused, clearing her throat, then followed Tirgatao's gaze and said more clearly, "I have a good feeling." It was perhaps a strange and vague thing to say but it was entirely true.
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
As Tir turned to face the sea again she was alerted to the sound of approaching footfall and promptly shifted her gaze towards the oncomer. Wildfire, the Bandrona, was making her way back to the cavern. When she was near she gave a greeting that was weighed down by the early hour, and Tir could only smile as she cleared her throat and made a better attempt at it. One ear switched towards Wildfire, while the other remained fixated on the shore. Seabirds wheeled above the waves, happy to finally stretch their wings on a favorable wind and feast on the storm's bounty.

Tirgatao swung her slender head back-'round to regard Wildfire with a serene smile, "Oh?" She remarked softly. "About the turn of things, or something else entirely?" Tirgatao was not so foolish as to recognize the signs—both she and Portia no longer gave off the heady scent of heat. She only hoped that the fruits of their labors had taken root, though she was not experienced enough to claim innate knowledge of such things.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She didn't answer immediately, weighing the Kru's question a moment before saying, "Just in general." Wildfire paused, clearly about to say something else. She wanted to describe the indescribable and she wasn't exactly great with words and concepts. "Everything just feels lighter, somehow. Like a shift in atmospheric pressure. Do you feel it?" she wondered genuinely, head cocking as she faced the subordinate. Perhaps it wasn't just an innermost feeling but something others could sense too.

"It feels like..." she tried again a moment later, turning to face the choppy sea, golden eyes squinted. "Good things are coming my—our—way. It doesn't really make sense," Wildfire admitted with a small, sheepish laugh, gaze now dropping to her petite forepaws.
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao considered this. The indescribable feeling was, in fact, something she was familiar with. She didn't usually experience it until much later in the season when the first buds of spring began to grow on the trees, and peak "up through the snow. But with the weather as bad as it had been, it was not surprising she felt the shift now. She imagined that it also had something to do with the prospect of new life hopefully growing in the bellies of the receptive females. One day she, too, might offer such things to Drageda. But for now she was content with simply educating, providing, and protecting the families.

The pale woman chuckled and nodded with a twist of her ear, "It does." She said with a thump of her fluffy tail. "Is it too early to tell yet?" She asked after a moment, her voice suggesting a bit of hesitance in even being forthcoming with such a question. Tirgatao sucked in a breath and looked away, face flushing. "Sorry, I... you don't have to answer."
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Tirgatao seemed to grasp the ambiguous concept Wildfire was struggling so much to describe. The Bandrona flashed her a quick sideways smile, eyes still squinting against the slight glare of the winter sun off the waves. Her ears twitched in response to the Kru's question. She didn't find it nosy whatsoever. In fact, it pleased her greatly that someone outside the Hedonakru was expressing interest in their family planning.

"I don't mind," she said, the twinkle in her chestnut eyes betraying her understated enthusiasm. "It's still pretty early, so I can't be sure it's taken. I'm sure it sounds clichéd but I do feel like I just... know, though." She coughed out a slightly self-conscious laugh that was still giddy all the same. She peered down at her petite forepaws for a beat, then looked up at her pack mate again and asked, "Do you have any experience with pups?"
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao felt strangely at ease around Wildfire, though she still couldn't shake the small feeling of uncertainty that still clung to her mind at the idea of her serving in the Hedonakru and as Heda's mate, no less. It was strange, undocumented, but otherwise... well, it didn't hurt the Drageda any. At least as far as she could tell. Plus, as a wolf, she had a hard time discouraging the idea of the Heda rearing pups, even if they were not biologically her own. Wildfire, too, seemed thrilled with the prospect of being a mother, judging from her reaction. 

All in all, Tirgatao was pleased. 

Wildfire answered that she knew—another indescribable feeling that Tirgatao, this time, couldn't understand but she accepted the answer all the same. She flicked both ears forward and looked down the bridge of her nose at the rusty she-wolf. Their gaze met, and Tirgatao felt a thrill of unease at the motion, but remained focused on Wildfire (though it took tremendous effort to overcome her instinctual need to look away). Her smile grew, "Yes, but not as a mother. As the Shouna, I often counseled expecting mothers through their tempetuous emotions—it can be a bit... wild, at times. Uncontrollable outbursts, or anxieties that cause rifts to form between loved ones. Hormonal, as I understand it." she explained. She knew Portia might have a much stronger handle on this in a medical sense, but Tir was trained in the psychological. "But I did spend a lot of time with the children as they grew, teaching them how to conduct themselves properly as adults, or how to solve problems that might arise between them and their peers. Or even on the culture of Seageda itself."
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
When Tirgatao sought eye contact, Wildfire did not look away, nor compel the other wolf to avert her eyes. She steadily held the other woman's gaze, nodding and trying to suppress the urge to smile and grimace simultaneously. She had actually gotten a much better handle on herself since the (hopeful) conception but she knew all about the whirlwind of hormones...

"Where were you these past few months?" she joked, shaking her head lightly before explaining, "My emotions have been pretty unpredictable for a little while now. Although I finally seem to have them under control now." Knock on wood. She thought of her little row with Thuringwethil, feeling a flush of shame at her own behavior. "So you have experience in tending both mothers and pups?" Wildfire knew she and her mate would be the litter's primary caretakers but they sort of had a second set of parents (Dio and Portia) built in and it took a village, in any case.
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Eye-contact was oddly comforting to Tirgatao, but only around those she trusted. Somehow, she felt as if she could trust the russet woman, but she had no way of explaining that to her. Her emotions ran deep, and she still worried that her outburst during her conversation with Portia had soured the Drageda against her. She wanted to be involved, and wanted to be trusted. One mistake did not define Tirgatao, but it could. So far she felt as if she was in the clear, and when Wildfire didn't look away, Tirgatao warmed significantly to her. The cast of her eyes and the languidity of her demeanor did not suggest she was challenging the Bandrona but, rather, wanted to see her. 

Finally, she looked away, satisfied. A tender smile pulled at her lips, "Not where I belong." She remarked with heartfelt sincerity, but quickly moved on. She didn't comment on her discussion with Heda earlier that month and though Thuringwethil hadn't revealed the details of such things, she had a fairly good idea of what happened before she arrived. It simply wasn't her place, especially now that the storm had passed. "I do. I often partnered with our Fisa, though she did most of the coaching through the actual birth. Portia holds that role here in Drageda, correct?" Tirgatao reached out to bump Wildfire on the shoulder, and chuckled. "Between you and I, the chances of you having trouble with all of us around are pretty damn slim." 
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
"Yes," Wildfire replied, remembering the woman's recent progression from Skayona to Fisa. Although there was still a little residual resentment left over from her intimacies with Portia's husband, Wildfire had grown very fond of her and hoped their bond would continue to grow as they experienced pregnancy and childcare together. They would be rearing biological half-siblings, after all. "I know I'm in good hands," the Bandrona added with a blithe smile in rejoinder to the friendly bump.

Although Tirgatao's trades might be considered a foregone conclusion, considering their conversation, Wildfire was curious about specifics. "What trades will you be pursuing?" she asked even as she made a Want to? motion with her foreleg and began to stride slowly along the cold sands. They had been cooped up for far too long and though the weather was still unpleasantly chill, there was that lightness to the air that Wildfire could not resist savoring.
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao had stayed out of the drama surrounding the breeding pair, but she did know a little, and she was certainly glad the worst of it was over. She smiled fondly and thumped her tail when Wildfire responded favorably. There was always a bit of risk involved with bearing and raising children, but the reward far outweighed the potential problems. 

Wildfire turned the conversation towards her interests and motioned for them to head out on a walk. No one else seemed interested in joining, so there was no point in staying idle any longer. They'd been snowbound for way too long to spend anymore time standing around. She fell in line beside the Bandrona and hummed a note of happines at the feeling of the cold sand beneath her paws. At least it wasn't snow! "Shouna, er, counselor primarily, but I would like to dabble in scouting and learn a bit more about these lands." she admitted, lifting her muzzle to inhale the fresh air.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
That Tirgatao wanted to pursue counseling made sense, based on their conversation just prior, and Wildfire bobbed her head approvingly. They really could use someone like that around here, at least Wildfire could. Honestly, she could probably keep a Shouna busy all by her lonesome, a thought which made her gut clench with sheepish guilt. Hopefully all of that was behind her now.

The Kru mentioned scouting and this surprised the Bandrona in the best possible way. "I'm a scout myself," she said, which was probably rather obvious, given her title. "Ranger in addition to ambassador," she elaborated. "I'd love to help you with either trade." Although she probably wouldn't be much good for exploring soon, once the pregnancy progressed and then the pups arrived.

"I've wandered the wilds quite a bit in my day. If there's anything you want to know, I'd be happy to show you or tell you, depending on where I'm at with everything," Wildfire said, having to raise her voice a bit as a wind skipped off the nearby ocean waves. The she-wolf found herself straying toward the choppy surf, though she didn't go as far as to get her toes wet. The frigid sea spray was enough for her, chilling and exhilarating all at once.
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
In Seageda, and Trigeda after, Tirgatao felt as if she hadn't been utilized nearly enough for her skills as a counselor. it was surprising, really, especially after the fallout of Seageda and the tumultuous aftershocks of the social upheaval. Maybe they felt as if she couldn't be trusted with their troubles due to her loyalty to Heda. Or, more simply, they were a secretive and suspicious lot of warriors who thought more with their hearts than their minds. She could sympathize with that. Tirgatao was, in essence, a woman of the wilds above all else.

At Wildfire's admission that she also bore the mantle of scout, Tirgatao bobbed her svelte head enthusiastically and made a happy little sound at the back of her throat. "Oh, absolutely! Once I prove my skill as a Shouna once more to HedaI plan on making a few trips out to the nearby territories. Your company would be very welcome and appreciated." Tirgatao explained with a pleased wave of her bushy tail. The sea spray kissed her nose, and she cast a glance to the roaring surf with a misty smile.

"Heda having a mate; having children..." She commented, suddenly switching gears almost unpredictably. Her mind had wandered off in a completely different tangent, and she hoped Wildfire could keep up. "It is a change long time coming, I think. I, for one, am glad such a sensible woman shares her heart." She remarked, turning back to Wildfire with raised brows and a kind smile.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
As Tirgatao spoke about future scouting missions, Wildfire suddenly thought of Liffey. She had promised the young woman that they would make an expedition together come springtime. She frowned thoughtfully, wondering if she could still make good on that with pups on the way. Perhaps she should send someone—maybe even Tirgatao herself—to the caldera with a message. The Bandrona filed away that thought for future rumination; she would revisit it when the time came.

The aspiring counselor and scout changed the subject as they continued to meander down the wind-whipped beach. Wildfire felt a little tension in her spine over the new topic, wondering what Tirgatao was about to say. She felt it loosen again when the woman offered her verbal support of the arrangement. Her brows did lift a little when it was inferred that she was sensible. Once upon a time, Wildfire might have used this word to describe herself. It didn't feel particularly applicable lately. When it came to sense and sensibility, she fell much more into the latter camp as of late.

"I'm glad we have your support," the Bandrona said with an accompanying swing of her black tail. "I understand why some have trouble with it," she added, which wasn't necessarily true. She wasn't nearly as immersed in the religion and lore as some of the natives, so she understood it on a purely comprehensive level if not a practical one. "I don't begrudge anyone their opinion but it's really nice hearing that," Wildfire finished in a grateful voice.
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
During the snows, Tirgatao had spent hours ruminating over the nature of Drageda—Heda raising outsiders to her council and taking a mate, chiefly. At first, just like during her conversation with Portia, she'd been suspicious and adverse to the knowledge that Thuringwethil was bringing about such radical change. But after prolonged interactions with the pack, and sharing a living space for a month, the pale Shouna had come to realize that it was not the change that bothered her, but the fear of failure that came with it. So, instead of harboring anger and anxiety, she simply let it go. 

Wildfire quirked her brow. Was it something she said? The russet Bandrona didn't comment on it and instead thanked Tir profusely, while simultaneiously revealing that there was a bit of dissention over the decision. Was that why Tanja, Gavriel and Gyda left? The pale woman flicked her ear and shook her head, "We're all a bit stubborn. Myself included." She admitted shyly. "When I first heard the news, my first reaction was anger. But after being stuck in those caves for a month, and seeing how much you all contribute to the health of the clan, I realized it wasn't, uh, the splita--" Tir struggled for a second before remembering the translation: "outsiderswho were strangers to Drageda. But myself."

"It's a bit hard to see the evolution of something you were once familiar with, and have no idea what to make of it." 
She said with a soft smile.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Although the news of Tirgatao's anger no longer applied, Wildfire felt a flicker of indignation she couldn't entirely help. It passed, though she realized she had a unique opportunity here. She tucked the thought aside for a moment, listening as the other she-wolf continued. She felt a liquid heat in her chest when Tirgatao attributed the health in their clan to the leaders' union. They had tried to keep their personal strife away from the general populace and it seemed they'd succeeded (quite well, actually), which gave the fiery Bandrona a belated sense of relief.

Before she could pose her own question, Tirgatao more or less answered it. Still, she voiced her wondering. "Is that what made you angry, at the time? The break from tradition? I've always wondered what, exactly, prompts the distaste. I see no harm in it but I know others do and I always wanted to understand, truly understand, where they're coming from."
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Honestly, she didn't really want to admit that her first reactions were not the most logical, or that they lacked any sort of sense that a Shouna should posses. But she'd listened, she'd watched, and she slowly learned that her place among Drageda was not as elevated or secure as she wanted to believe. So instead of being sore about it, she was making amends by simply being available to them and contributing where she could. Tirgatao was entirely ignorant of the situation surrounding Wildfire and her desire for a family, but it likely wouldn't have changed her opinion much either way. 

Wildfire's question sparked a train of thought in Tirgatao that she'd considered, but never really put to words. "Yes," She replies assuredly after a few seconds. "We were raised to respect a certain way of life, as I'm sure you know, and our clan was so large and successful that there was no need to bring in outsiders. It happened occasionally—sometimes exceptions would be made like children abandoned at the borders, or loners without a place to go. But they had to work very hard to prove their loyalty to Seageda.She explained, going into much more depth with Wildfire than anyone else. A month ago, she might have scoffed at the question. Now, she wanted to teach so long as Wildfire was open to learn. "If they didn't, they would be cast out again, just like anyone else who did not earn their keep. There was no bonds there to sever, and no love lost. Our homeland is very dangerous, far more than here, so there was pressure to earn one's keep."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Talking about it outloud, in your tongue, makes us sound like savages. But we are simply protective of what is ours. All of it." 
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
When Tirgatao worried aloud that they must sound like savages, Wildfire shook her head and came to a stop on the sand, apparently incapable of walking while piecing together her thoughts. "No, you don't. I was raised in a similarly successful and territorial pack," she shared, thinking fondly of her late parents and the Redhawks in general. "Everyone had to earn their keep there too. I don't think that's savage at all. I think it's totally fair and reasonable."

But she hadn't entirely intended to speak in such overarching, general terms. Although her cohort's answer was still very informative and enlightening, Wildfire pressed, "But what about my bond with Heda? What about that, in particular, upsets those who're more native to the culture?"
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
When the Bandrona halted suddenly, Tirgatao immediately worried she'd said something upsetting to Wildfire and quickly made to apologize until the other beat her to the punch. She exhaled and smiled faintly, thankful that her rambling thoughts hadn't landed her in an awkward situation, again. It was oddly comforting to learn Wildfire understood and grew up on the same foundations that made Drageda so successful, and highlighted the merit of an outside opinion. Though they came from similar roots, Tirgatao could learn from their differences, and perhaps apply them to how she interacted with the clan in the future.

However, Wildfire's next question caught her slightly off-guard. Tirgatao pressed her lips together and swallowed when she looked away to construct a good, informative answer without being terribly judgemental. This was a personal matter, something that meant a lot to Wildfire, and she didn't want to threaten the comfortable balance between them. 

"Traditionally, Heda never takes a mate or a lover. It isn't explicitly forbidden, but it is heavily frowned upon." She began, slowly testing each word and watching for Wildfire's reaction. "A Heda's duty is solely to their people. If their attention is divided it can be inferred they lack the mental fortitude to lead because they cannot, or will not, choose duty over emotion. To the clan, it is weakness, and a weak Heda is a short-lived Heda." She shook her head.

"But to answer your question more directly: historically it leads to social upheaval and Seageda has a long history of Commanders, both good and bad. We look to Heda in all things, and if they chose one over the many then we can't trust them to make the right decisions for the good of us. So it is fear of an uncertain future that brings the distrust, even anger, in some." She stopped only to take a breath and offer Wildfire a worn, but sincere, smile. "But this is not Seageda, and times are changing."
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Thuringwethil had inferred as much on occasion, yet nobody had spelled it out for her the way Tirgatao did now. Although Wildfire inwardly prickled at the implied disapproval of their chosen lifestyle—it was simply impossible for her to truly separate herself from the situation and look at it through an objective lense—she listened astutely with a contemplative expression on her face. At least she knew not to take it personally. First of all, the she-wolf before her had already declared her separation from this old school of thought. And even if she hadn't, it still wasn't really personal, per se.

"Can I make a confession?" the Bandrona asked, barely giving Tirgatao an opportunity to respond before coming right out with it. "I don't get that. It is traditionally the Alphas—the most eligible wolves in the pack—who pair up and breed. A pack is a family and by choosing a mate and having pups, the Alphas strengthen that bond. It's not weakness at all." She paused ponderously. "It's like you said, a few minutes ago: our bond actually helps the pack's sense of unity. But I'm preaching to the choir here..."

She flashed the other female a quick and slightly apologetic smile, then resumed moving after a tentative start. "Thanks for explaining to me, though." Wildfire took several steps in silence before adding, "Maybe don't mention my take to Thur. I know she believes deeply in these customs and her role here. I don't want to upset or undermine her. But talking to you, it helps me pinpoint some of the reasons we don't see eye-to-eye and kind of helps me understand better where she's coming from."
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
This comes across a bit awkward, but I hope she doesn't! Haha

Unfortunately, as Tirgatao was coming to understand, she was the first one out of all the Trigeda wolves before her to actually compromise and reach out to the former outsiders in the interest of educating them. It might not have been as cut and dry as that, but she suspected she was the only one willing to be so frank. She hoped she wasn't overstepping Heda's bounds but there was no pretense set between them that she couldn't be forthcoming about their idealology as far as she was aware.

It was a bit hard to seperate her own conflicted feelings about Wildfire and Thuringwethil's relationship, and she knew she came across rather bluntly, but there was no easy way to tell someone their relationship would be considered wrong under normal circumstances. This was not normal circumstances, and this was thankfully not Seageda—something she had to keep reminding herself of. 

Tirgatao did chuckle softly when Wildfire admitted that it made no sense to her, and that was just fine! She felt no flicker of indignance when the other explained her reasoning and her background. She nodded and hummed when the Bandronna trailed off, and flashed her a quiet, sheepish smile, encouraging her to continue her thoughts. They continued on a few more steps only to stop again as the fire-licked she-wolf implored her to keep this from Thur—taken aback, she blinked. It came as a bit of a shock to hear Heda's given name from another's lips, but she reasoned with herself that it was likely unusual for Wildfire to call someone by their rank name since she came from a strong familial background. So, she remained mum on the matter.

"Of course. I'm truly glad I could be of help to you, Bandrona." she replied with a kind smile. Her gaze flickered with warmth as it was cast out upon the planes of Wildfire's face, never once landing on her own deep amber eyes. "If you were ever curious about anything else, or what we discussed here, I would be happy to go into more detail. And I promise I won't breathe a word to Heda about this conversation." She waved her tail amiably as her characteristically serene expression settled upon her face again. "You might be tired of hearing it from me already, but I do support you both in this endeavor and will do my best to convince any naysayers that this is right for Drageda."
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Not at all. I figure we can fade here? :D

Just as it jarred Tirgatao to hear Wildfire speak of the commander with such familiarity, it didn't sit right to be addressed only by her title. "Please," she said genially, "call me Wildfire. Wifi works too." She paused, weighing the other woman's words, only now realizing how it sounded as if they were keeping some huge secret from the Heda. "I don't really know why I said that. I'm pretty sure she knows about our culture clashes." Wildfire gave a deep and somewhat self-conscious chortle. Yes, Thuringwethil was well aware and constantly making efforts to immerse her mate.

"Thanks," Wildfire said in a sort of all-encompassing way, "I really appreciate that." She had enjoyed the conversation, this opportunity to get to know both Tirgatao and Drageda a little better. "Want to head back?" she suggested invitingly, preparing to spin and retrace their steps across the beach and back in the general direction of the caves.
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
not at all. seems like a natural spot to do so! thanks for the thread, I really enjoyed it!

Tirgatao felt entirely at peace. The candid conversation served as a final page to the short saga of her unease, and she could happily close the book on it once and for all. Addendums might still crop up but compared to a month ago, the pale woman found herself hopeful, even slightly overjoyed, that Drageda would improve upon what Seageda would not. 

A huff of amusement pushed out her nose when she recinded the request about keeping everything from Heda, and nodded with a smile. Plus, the fact that she was on a first name basis with a councilmember, regardless of her upbringing, came across as a bit of an honor to Tirgatao but she didn't make much of a emphasis on it. She tucked it away, allowing herself the happiness that it brought to the overall warmth she felt towards Drageda. 

"Anytime, Wifi." she chirped, testing the name. She liked it. "Let's." With that, she made a quick about-face and began following the remarkably long line of tracks they'd made in the sand back to the caverns with Wildfire at her side.