Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao felt strangely at ease around Wildfire, though she still couldn't shake the small feeling of uncertainty that still clung to her mind at the idea of her serving in the Hedonakru and as Heda's mate, no less. It was strange, undocumented, but otherwise... well, it didn't hurt the Drageda any. At least as far as she could tell. Plus, as a wolf, she had a hard time discouraging the idea of the Heda rearing pups, even if they were not biologically her own. Wildfire, too, seemed thrilled with the prospect of being a mother, judging from her reaction. 

All in all, Tirgatao was pleased. 

Wildfire answered that she knew—another indescribable feeling that Tirgatao, this time, couldn't understand but she accepted the answer all the same. She flicked both ears forward and looked down the bridge of her nose at the rusty she-wolf. Their gaze met, and Tirgatao felt a thrill of unease at the motion, but remained focused on Wildfire (though it took tremendous effort to overcome her instinctual need to look away). Her smile grew, "Yes, but not as a mother. As the Shouna, I often counseled expecting mothers through their tempetuous emotions—it can be a bit... wild, at times. Uncontrollable outbursts, or anxieties that cause rifts to form between loved ones. Hormonal, as I understand it." she explained. She knew Portia might have a much stronger handle on this in a medical sense, but Tir was trained in the psychological. "But I did spend a lot of time with the children as they grew, teaching them how to conduct themselves properly as adults, or how to solve problems that might arise between them and their peers. Or even on the culture of Seageda itself."
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - January 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - February 08, 2017, 02:23 AM