Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
During the snows, Tirgatao had spent hours ruminating over the nature of Drageda—Heda raising outsiders to her council and taking a mate, chiefly. At first, just like during her conversation with Portia, she'd been suspicious and adverse to the knowledge that Thuringwethil was bringing about such radical change. But after prolonged interactions with the pack, and sharing a living space for a month, the pale Shouna had come to realize that it was not the change that bothered her, but the fear of failure that came with it. So, instead of harboring anger and anxiety, she simply let it go. 

Wildfire quirked her brow. Was it something she said? The russet Bandrona didn't comment on it and instead thanked Tir profusely, while simultaneiously revealing that there was a bit of dissention over the decision. Was that why Tanja, Gavriel and Gyda left? The pale woman flicked her ear and shook her head, "We're all a bit stubborn. Myself included." She admitted shyly. "When I first heard the news, my first reaction was anger. But after being stuck in those caves for a month, and seeing how much you all contribute to the health of the clan, I realized it wasn't, uh, the splita--" Tir struggled for a second before remembering the translation: "outsiderswho were strangers to Drageda. But myself."

"It's a bit hard to see the evolution of something you were once familiar with, and have no idea what to make of it." 
She said with a soft smile.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - January 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - February 18, 2017, 03:23 PM