Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
This comes across a bit awkward, but I hope she doesn't! Haha

Unfortunately, as Tirgatao was coming to understand, she was the first one out of all the Trigeda wolves before her to actually compromise and reach out to the former outsiders in the interest of educating them. It might not have been as cut and dry as that, but she suspected she was the only one willing to be so frank. She hoped she wasn't overstepping Heda's bounds but there was no pretense set between them that she couldn't be forthcoming about their idealology as far as she was aware.

It was a bit hard to seperate her own conflicted feelings about Wildfire and Thuringwethil's relationship, and she knew she came across rather bluntly, but there was no easy way to tell someone their relationship would be considered wrong under normal circumstances. This was not normal circumstances, and this was thankfully not Seageda—something she had to keep reminding herself of. 

Tirgatao did chuckle softly when Wildfire admitted that it made no sense to her, and that was just fine! She felt no flicker of indignance when the other explained her reasoning and her background. She nodded and hummed when the Bandronna trailed off, and flashed her a quiet, sheepish smile, encouraging her to continue her thoughts. They continued on a few more steps only to stop again as the fire-licked she-wolf implored her to keep this from Thur—taken aback, she blinked. It came as a bit of a shock to hear Heda's given name from another's lips, but she reasoned with herself that it was likely unusual for Wildfire to call someone by their rank name since she came from a strong familial background. So, she remained mum on the matter.

"Of course. I'm truly glad I could be of help to you, Bandrona." she replied with a kind smile. Her gaze flickered with warmth as it was cast out upon the planes of Wildfire's face, never once landing on her own deep amber eyes. "If you were ever curious about anything else, or what we discussed here, I would be happy to go into more detail. And I promise I won't breathe a word to Heda about this conversation." She waved her tail amiably as her characteristically serene expression settled upon her face again. "You might be tired of hearing it from me already, but I do support you both in this endeavor and will do my best to convince any naysayers that this is right for Drageda."
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - January 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - February 23, 2017, 09:24 PM