Duskfire Glacier Grounded and restless
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Sorrel is still a little weak from being separated, but maybe they could have some puppy shenanigans occur inside the cavern? So maybe, @Rose  @Hawthorn  @Cosmos @Aurora Artemis  @Kieran Adrien (I'm terrible at tagging)

Having finally found her way home, or rather having been found by her brother, Kieran, Sorrel continued to rest within the warmth of the caves, quietly gazing around at the vast cavern and its many doted passage ways. The girl's blue eyes shimmered in the dense light as she observed this strange new place that was now their home. This place peeked the girl's curiosity as the small bundle of light brown fluff slowly ventured about the main cavern, her young eyes peering up to the jagged roof above, observing how the rocks sharpened to spikes as they protruded from the upper surface. Truthfully the sight of them was rather daunting to the girl. 'What if one of them fell?' Sorrel thought as she took a ginger step forward, gradually tearing her gaze away from the ceiling that could possibly impale a wolf and back to one of the many scattered tunnels up ahead. She paused for a moment, quietly eyeing the opening of the tunnel as small paws edged her closer, the girl becoming more curious as to where this paticular passway led.

Edging closer, a cold breeze suddenly caused the girl's pelt to bristle on end, a small yip escaping her muzzle as her tail curled about her hindleg, ”Brrrr!” It was obvious to the pup that this tunnel led outside, but where did all the others go?
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Yay more puppy drama!

Kieran had entered the tunnels a little while ago, after his talk and snowball fight with Hawthorn. He had found that he rather liked the older boy, and the two seemed to get on well. They had already both promised to have each others backs, and although it might not change anything that would or wouldn't happen, it was still a nice thing to have. To feel protected - to feel like someone was there for you if you needed them.

The young prince had also realised that earning the counselor trade really was what he wanted to do. Yes, it was an odd thing for a pup to learn, it was something he already enjoyed. For example, when he had comforted Hawthorn, and said he had his back, the spark of hope that Kieran had seen filled him with joy.

The heir had been napping for about an hour or so. He had come into the tunnels with a yawn, settling down near Sorrel. He had said nothing other than a chuff of greeting, before resting his head on his paws. But, he was not asleep now, only resting his eyes.
English * French
131 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears twitched as Sorrel's head swivelled round as she caught the sound of familiar chuff, eyes falling upon the form of her brother, whom soon settled himself onto the floor. Giving her sibling a puzzled look, Sorrel slowly made her way toward Kieran and gave him a gentle nudge to the shoulder, though her eyes gradually returned to look to one of the many mysterious tunnels. Where did they go?

A sigh broke past her lips and the girl turned her attention back to Kieran, carefully settling herself to sit beside him, ”Where'ya been?” She asked curiously, tail giving a light wag behind her as she pushed her head in front of his, blue eyes gleaming intently as she stared at him. Having been restricted to one area since being reunited with her family by her mother's command to rest, Sorrel had become rather restless staring at the same stone walls and ceiling of the cavern.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Kieran opened his eyes and reached out his head to give Sorrel a small lick on the shoulder. "I... well, I was talking to Hawthorn...." he paused, slightly worried about what her reaction might be, since he had no idea if the two had even spoken yet. "He's actually really nice.... once you get past the hard shell." It did seem as though the older boy acted tough and mean - though Kieran himself had seen the playful, happy pup that he believed Hawthorn was really. Heck, the two had even had a snowball fight.

The prince yawned and gave his sister a peaceful look. "Is it boring, being stuck in here?" he queried, genuinly curious. There didn't seem to be much to do in here and Kieran could imagine himself becoming very restless in the dark tunnels, with nobody to talk to or play with.
English * French
131 Posts
Ooc —
She giggled slightly and nudged him once more as he gave a lick to her shoulder, the girl's tail wagging rapidly behind her as she rose from being seated, small brown ears arching forward as she listened to Kieran's reply. Talking to Hawthorn? A puzzled expression befell the pup's face as she peered to her brother with light blue eyes, ”Really?” Sorrel questioned as she shifted around her sibling, gaze curious as Kieran then continued to explain that the boy was actually really nice. Blinking silently, Sorrel allowed a frown to furrow across her features at her brother's words, pink tongue escaping her maw for a moment before inquiring, ”So.. you're friends now?” The light brown girl tilted her head to the side, ears flopping to one side with the motion of her head as she stared at Kieran blankly.

Her posture straightened as she watched her brother yawn, Sorrel was the complete opposite of relaxed – unlike her brother, she was bored and as soon as her brother question caught her attention, the girl gave a small nod, ”A little.” She said softly, falling silent for a second before blurting out, ”Okay... a LOT!” Sorrel groaned loudly as she dropped herself gently onto the ground, head in paws as she looked to Kieran with a slight pout.
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorrel seemed surprised, or perhaps confused, about Kieran's discovery. Had she not liked him before? To be completely honest, it was not all that surprising. Hawthorn was, when you first met him, intimidating. "Yes... I guess we are friends now." The boy gave a little smile, looking over at his sister.

"I can imagine..... why aren't you allowed out yet? You definately look like you've improved!" He nodded, truly sorry that Sorrel had to stay in the dark tunnels. It was so lonely... and so boring. Sure, some places in the tunnels were pretty cool, but not on your own. Nothing was that great when you were on your own. You had no one to share it with.

"Oh yeah, and I began working on a trade!" The prince beamed at Sorrel, clearly proud that he had come to a decision. "Or... two."
English * French
131 Posts
Ooc —
In all trueness, Sorrel didn't have a problem with any of the other pups, Hawthorn or Rose and not even the others for that matter, whom were also still unknown to her, the only issue really was getting the opportunity to meet them. Especially since she had been bound to this place during her recovery and she was starting to loose her mind within the walls of the cavern. But, regardless of this, Sorrel was pleased for her brother as he then confirmed his and Hawthorn's newly formed friendship, the girl giving a gentle wag of her tail as she watched him with her curious blue eyes. If Kieran was happy, then she was happy.

Sorrel gave a shrug of her shoulders as Kieran spoke, slowly pushing herself up to sit on her hind legs, ”I'm not sure, maybe mother wants me to stay in one place for now..” The girl huffed, pondering the idea for the moment as her blue eyes then slowly peered over to her brother, the girl giving him a wide smile, ”I do feel okay though..” 

Trades? Now this was something Sorrel hadn't even thought about yet, her small head tilting to the side as she watched her sibling inquisitively, ”Have you?” She questioned, the girl shifting herself closer to Kieran, ”What've you chosen?” She asked.