Northstar Vale Madness Returns
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 

The pain still lingered in his empty eye socket. Around it was dry from blood, the fur on his face red from blood. It would subside from time to time. But his mind, it rathered liked it. It kept him going, the pain. The wall was no more. The other side of him flowed freely within. It was unleashed once more. He couldn't hold back, and even in some cases, he didn't want to hold back. In fact, this was worse than before. He didn't have a vengeance for wolves. No, he had a thirst for violence. Just violence. At his feet lay a poor bird that had been picking at the ground. It wasn't killed for food.

Some feathers stuck around his mouth. His eyes wild, his fur sticking up in places. If he wasn't savage any other time he'd turned, he definitely was now. Looking at it, he couldn't help but laugh. And laugh. And laugh.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Snow was stupid.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.  Why did it even exist?  All it was was an annoyance that she had to deal with and she did not want to at all.  This snow was terrible... no that wasn't the word... it was more than horrendous this snow... just terribly horrendous!

Suddenly every thought of how much she hated snow disappeared at the sound of a rather deranged sounding laugh... and stranger than that it was familiar.  Slowly she began to approach when suddenly she noticed the wolf... no Coywolf, just a few feet away from her.  It took her a few moments because of that recently seeming missing eye.

She hesitated a moment before saying anything, really hoping now that he wasn't going to kill her like he said... but hey he was missing an eye so she didn't feel extremely threatened at the moment.  Plus he had probably noticed her by now anyways.  "Judas." She greeted him in a monotone, before beginning to wonder how he even lost his eye in the first place.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas glanced up, that mad look still in his eye. And then he saw Lumar. The memory of what he had originally said didn't come to him, not yet. And even though he was still bloodthirsty, the sense of familiarity stil lcalmed him. "Lumar. Long time, no see. I was just enjoying my self, see?" he said, his grin still there. He felt like a child showing off something that should be looked upon as an achievement, something good they'd done. "Isn't it a lovey sight?!" On the last word, he smacked a paw down on the mess of feathers.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Okay, Judas was acting weird, but for some reason he didn't appear to seem murderous at the moment... or at least towards her, because it was pretty obvious that he had snapped.  So she'd take that as a positive and just try to roll with the situation presented before her.

"Uhuh."  She replied, her tail casually flicking from side to side, making her face appear neutral, dispite desperately wanting to break her calm, collected expression and just ask him what had happened.  That could and would wait for another time.  "What brings you here Judas?"  She asked him.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas snickered at how she could remain so calm. "Things. Life. What else would bring me here?" he asked back, eye glued to the ground as he slowly pawed at it, sweeping his paw across the feather-covered snow. "Snow. Fun and interesting, yet so cold, and deadly. Don't you agree?" he said, now looking up. He still had that made grin, his teeth gleaming with speckles of red around his mouth.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
She shrugged at his answer, while it made more sense than anything else he'd said, although it hadn't been the answer she'd wanted nor expected from Judas.  Then of course he just had to change the subject to that of snow... for a moment she wondered if there was a deeper meaning behind what he'd said, but then supposed that with everything else that he'd said, probably not... still it was better to be safe than sorry.

"I suppose."  She replied neutrally, dispite wanting so badly to say how much she hated it and wished it didn't exist.  She just wanted to make sure that she didn't mess up right now... because she wasn't really in the mood right now to be chased with an intent to kill or be hurt by this psychopathic Judas.  She wanted to bring him in as an ally again... and to do that she would have to be careful... very, very careful.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas raised a brow to her. No one said so little without wanting something. That's what he believed. He chuckled to himself a little then took one step toward her. "I remember you being a lot more talkative on our meetings. Something wrong?" And he took another step. "Something on your mind? I know there's something on mine, or rather in mine!" He laughed as if it was a joke worth telling.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Her eyes rose to meet Judas's single one with a silent warning.  "Judas, you should be more careful with your words." She advised with a yawn, her eyes then flicking away and she proceeded to stretch herself.  Vaguelly she felt like she should just be siding with him, but if he was getting back into the game he'd better be more careful with how he spoke.

"Anyways..." she trailed off, "what have you been up to recently?"  For a small moment she paused.  "I was wondering if you'd like to become allies again Monsieur?"  She asked him carefully, then watched and awaited his response.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas' own eye narrowed toward her. "Our words are just fine" he responded defiantly toward her. How she could act so casual speaking that way was beyond him, it surprised him. And yet he admired it as he saw it as an act of defiance against him. 

"Messing up lives. Got my eye taken, as an 'eye from an eye'. All I can say was that it was worth it" he said with a grin. Judas moved closer to the coyote, starting to circle. He just wanted to get on her nerves, test her limits. "After all, I did take something very dear to her. Dear to any female, I should say." He stopped after her proposal. "Allies?" He thought they were already. And slowly, it was coming back. There was a glint in his eye as he went back to see her face, staring right into her eyes. "Ah, yes. Allies."
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
She didn't like this.  She didn't like him appearing to disrespect her, by seemingly testing her limits.  Still she kept her composure, by remaining still, eyes straight ahead.  Athough her ears did swivel to follow him as she did not enjoy the fact that he was circling her much like a shark to it's prey.  His mention of taking something 'dear' from a female almost made her curl her lip in disguist, but still she refrained.

When he stared into her eyes, she stared right back into his.  She was pretty sure his answer was a yes and would take it as so unless told otherwise.  "What have you been up to all these months Judas?  I must tell you that I am curious."

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas kept his eye on her. She was strong in keeping her wits about her. "Joined a pack, here and there. Made a friend or two. I'm alone now." He glanced back at the bird. His tongue swept along his muzzle "Might as well have as much fun as I can while I'm still around." Judas knew his mind was deteriorating. This change, it would no doubt bring him to his end. "And what of you?" he said, still looking at the dead bird.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
She didn't care all to much about what he said as none of it really seemed to important to her right now.  When he asked what she'd been doing lately she wanted to be careful how she answer, because she didn't really trust Judas right now with too much information.  So instead she answered with a shrug.  "Not much," she remarked monotonously, which of course was a lie.

She held his gaze, wondering if he would be interested in conning again.  Although in his current mental state she felt like he'd end up dead pretty fast if he wasn't careful... it would be a fun game to watch him play.  "You know Judas... I was wondering if you wanted to go back to what we used to do."  She paused for a moment, as if pondering something.   "You know, it'd be really fun I'm sure."

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas arched a brow at her. Then he passed her answer by. She could hold her secrets. He remembered what she was like, and 'not much' would not be what she had been doing. 

He thought long and hard about it. But, he in fact already had an answer. He shook his head. "I have business elsewhere..." His gaze shifted in the firection he had come from. A grin came up on his muzzle. "And I doubt you would find it favoable." He had much to prepare for. With one goal set into his mind.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Bussiness elsewhere was his excuse, what he claimed to have.  At that mention she found herself disappointed, but still before she left, she wante to find out what this other bussiness was... and why he thought she wouldn't find it favorable.

"Bussiness elsewhere?"  She asked rhetorically, wanting to get to the bottom of this.  "I would also love to know why I might find this task of yours unfavorable Judas?"

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas shook his head, his tongue clicking in his mouth. "Now, that would be spoilers. And I don't like spoilers, whether I'm giving or receiving." It was his plan. And besides, he wanted no one in his way. Even if that someone was a partner. It would just be him, himself, and one other. "Besides. If I remember how our last deal went, it went south." The gleam flashed by his eye again. "You want it to go south again?"
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
She eyed him now with a little bit of suspiscion peeking into her features.  She didn't like that Judas was keeping such secrets.  To many secrets could wind you up dead, but if that was what was going to happen to him it was not her problem.  She didn't care if he lived or died... only her own survival meant anything to her.

She felt tension when he seemed to accused her, not liking how he was talking to her now.  "Judas just remember that what happened was also your fiasco... not downright my debacle.  For it wasn't my culpability entirely that brung about our repercussion.  So you really must watch what you say if you are to thrive."  She took a few steps away from him.  "I think the question Monsieur Judas is do you trust yourself enough for things not to go south again?"  She took a few more casual steps away from him, just in case she needed to leave quickly.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas revealed a smile. Indeed it was his fault, or rather the good Judas' fault. He could start to see now. He pulled his head up, showing off his grin. "That is true...Perhaps it was not your fault." He could see now it was never her fault. "But I won't apologise. We just aren't that type of guy."

The question came at him like a paw batting at him. Neither side trusted the other. So in a way, he didn't trust himself. But, then again, he didn't care for it either. He shrugged. "We don't. But who really cares anymore." His mood shifted. Who did care? A sudden appearance of sadness came over. "Who cares?" There was a pause. And his mood shifted back to the same as before. "Well, it seems we have cleared up it was not your fault after all."

"So, where were we...Ah yes, alliance...Well, if I come back from what I plan, we can talk more. Deal?" He had a manical grin as he looked upon her expectantly.
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Her question seemed to shake him and she liked that.  It made her feel higher up, powerful.  Then the maniac was back, offering her a deal if he came back alive.  It wouldn't hurt, plus she would enjoy having an ally again... even if she didn't really care about his wellbeing whatsoever.

"I can agree to that."  She replied to him impersonally.  "I'll probably stick around this area, so just howl and I'll find you."  Then she turned to walk away, although she did make sure to swivel one ear towards him just in case there was anything else he wished to say.  If not shed just leave now.

Let's Play a Game...
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas nodded. The deal was made. He said no more, and went back to mauling the dead bird some more, ignoring her as she went along. They would meet again, if he survived the coming ordeal. If not, well he wouldn't have to worry about watching his back around her, or anyone else. It was a win-win to him either way.