King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Private 
I don't know when Birk will post in the other thread so I thought I might as well get this one up.
@Skylaris @Illecebra

Mawk gave a slight shiver as the cold breeze swept through his golden pelt. He wasn't much of a fan of the cold and compared to most wolves his fur did not help block the icy wind very well. He might have first appeared long-pelted, but really, his fur was not the best insulator. However, it didn't really matter when Cebra was there. She gave him a warm, fuzzy feeling everytime their pelts brushed against one another, or everytime she said something heart-warming to him. Just a sign, even a little one, to show that she cared was enough to make his pelt heat up and he managed to forget about the cold for a while.

Now, he was not really shivering from the cold, but from nervousness. The pair were on their way to Silver Creek, to inform Spring and Heston of the new pack that Mawk wished to join. There was a part of him that felt like he was betraying them, that they would chase him away as soon as they heard what the wolfdog planned to do. But, for Illecebra, it was worth it.

He shot her a glance and sniffed the air, then paused, a grin planting itself on his muzzle. "Skylaris." The man rested his gaze firmly on a tree not too far away, or perhaps it was just past that. "Come out, Sky. You're an awful hider."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She followed him all the way, occasionally pressing against him to show her support and hopefully boost his courage. She had never really been in a pack, except her small pack at home but could understand his nervousness at telling the pack he gave his word to that he was leaving. Suddenly they stopped and Mawk called out to someone of the name Skylaris.

Without meaning to she felt a prickle of jealousy, and stepped closer to Mawk so that their flanks touched closely. She gave him a confused look but kept silent and waited for Skylaris to show themselves.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
"Aw, man. I thought I was pretty good." The wolfess chuckled slightly, before stepping out of her cover. She wagged her tail and was about to approach Mawk to greet him, but she noticed the woman next to him press her flank against his. So instead of bounding over to her wolfdog friend, she simply padded over, a smile on her maw.

"Well, well, well. You must be Ill-see-bruh, right? Mawk never stopped talking about you when he was here." She gave a little joking snort, and rolled her eyes at the man. "Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm Skylaris, but you can call me Sky," the silver woman gave Illecebra a friendly smile, and continued talking. "So, Mawk. You here to finally tell Spring that you're leaving?"
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk rolled his eyes at the grey wolfess, and also gave a small wag of his tail in greeting. "Ah, it's great ta see you again. I missed your constant chatter." He gave a little snort and turned to give Illecebra a comforting lick on the shoulder. He had of course wanted the two women to meet, but he realised that Cebra might be feeling a little uncomfortable, maybe even awkward. 

The man felt his pelt heat up when Skylaris began chatting about how Mawk always spoke about Illecebra when he was here. It was true... he had, though saying it in front of her just made things even more... well... awkward. "Shut it, Sky. Ya really need ta get yourself a guy. Or a chick. Just... someone...." He groaned, then nodded his head. "Aye. Do ya think she'll be pissed at me?" He was expecting her to be, and she had every right to be, but Mawk didn't really want to be mauled by an angry pregant woman.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The woman acted carefully which pleased Illecebra, but she remained quiet until Skylaris spoke. The words that tumbled relentlessly from the gray woman's mouth caused her to relax and she offered a bright smile and laughed softly "that I am. I'd love to hear what he said of me" she said giving Mawk a quick and teasing wink.

She caught the fear on Mawk's voice and touched her nose to his cheek "if she tries to harm you, I'm here. I won't harm her but I also won't let her touch you." She said and cast a quick look around. Were they expecting the alpha to show up or did they have to make the call yet?
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris chuckled at Mawk's tone, and smirked sarcastically. "I don't need no guy, so shut ye gob before I shut it for you." A laugh escaped her jaws and she was about to add another comment, but decided to leave it at that. After all, there was a woman that Mawk had brought and Skylaris intended to attempt to befriend her.

She seemed already like a great wolfess. She was comforting and kind, plus, she could take a joke - Sky knew that she was good for Mawk, considering the harships he had endured by some wolves who... disliked... his lineage or his appearance. "Yeah, he said you were.... like.. the fiercest enchantress he'd ever seen." The woman rolled her eyes, then noticed how Illecebra was looking around, probably for the alpha. "Are you going to summon Spring here, or in the actual territory?" If anything, it would probably be better if they did it closer to Silver Creek, else the woman might be extra moody after having to walk a little way. "I'd be happy to accomany you when you seek her out? Might be kinda fun, if things get messy."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Aye, you would beat 'em up as soon as they begun flirting with ya."

The male then felt his pelt flush again as the two women began conversing about what he had said. He could not deny any of them, but then again he would not admit it. He remained silent and pretended to be really interested in a heap of snow not too far away. He fakely admired it until they changed the subject, and then he chimed in. "Probably best ta talk to her a lil' closer. I don't wanna have an even moodier pissed pregnant alpha." He was glad of the comfort from Illecebra, and he gave her a gleeful grin. "I know ya will, if she tried ta kill me you'd be on her like a lion." He chuckled quietly, something for only he and Cebra to hear.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra laughed loudly, even snorting in a very unladylike fashion before giving Mawk a sly look "Enchantress hmm? Well I've been called worse." She said and nudged Mawk with her head. The information of his alphas pregnancy made her feel hesitant, but in a selfish way she forced the information away. If the woman touched her man, she would have some scars for it.

At mawk's comment between just the two of them she winked at him "roar" she said sarcastically and turned to Skylaris "I would like to accompany him. I understand that I will be trespassing, but I don't want him alone with a pack against him." She said calmly. It occurred to her that if the alphess ordered her pack to attack them that Sky would be expected to help. "If it comes to physicality who will you fight with? I need to know so I can expect it." She asked the woman.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris grinned at the snort from Illecebra, and she gave a proud grin to Mawk. Well, she made him embarrassed. Not that it was that hard. Her attention soon flickered back to the intruiging female. She gave the woman a thoughtful look, before replying. "I understand. Besides, you will be will Mawk, and since he is a current member of the pack, I don't believe it will count as trespassing."

The next question made Skylaris pause. 'Who will you fight with?' It was a difficult question, but the woman shook her head. "I'll be on your side. Mawk has been my friend for as long as I can remember. Though, Spring is kind. I think she'd respect Mawk's decision and I doubt it will come to a fight. Guess it's better to be safe than sorry, though."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
I'll go ahead and archive this, if that's okay! I think they need to keep moving.

Mawk gave a glare to Skylaris, but said nothing and only rolled his eyes. It was, however, reassuring to know that she would be on their side if it came to a fight. Not that he had expected anything else, though.

"Shall we keep moving?" He asked, flicking his tail. He got up onto his paws and gestured with his head to the direction of the pack's territory.