King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
124 Posts
Ooc — n
"Aw, man. I thought I was pretty good." The wolfess chuckled slightly, before stepping out of her cover. She wagged her tail and was about to approach Mawk to greet him, but she noticed the woman next to him press her flank against his. So instead of bounding over to her wolfdog friend, she simply padded over, a smile on her maw.

"Well, well, well. You must be Ill-see-bruh, right? Mawk never stopped talking about you when he was here." She gave a little joking snort, and rolled her eyes at the man. "Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm Skylaris, but you can call me Sky," the silver woman gave Illecebra a friendly smile, and continued talking. "So, Mawk. You here to finally tell Spring that you're leaving?"
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:05 AM