King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris grinned at the snort from Illecebra, and she gave a proud grin to Mawk. Well, she made him embarrassed. Not that it was that hard. Her attention soon flickered back to the intruiging female. She gave the woman a thoughtful look, before replying. "I understand. Besides, you will be will Mawk, and since he is a current member of the pack, I don't believe it will count as trespassing."

The next question made Skylaris pause. 'Who will you fight with?' It was a difficult question, but the woman shook her head. "I'll be on your side. Mawk has been my friend for as long as I can remember. Though, Spring is kind. I think she'd respect Mawk's decision and I doubt it will come to a fight. Guess it's better to be safe than sorry, though."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:05 AM