Stone Circle I kept looking at the sky cause it's gettin' me high
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

The tempuratures were rising. this delighted the girl beyond measure, knowing that the bitter cold had finally abated put her in very good spirits. and, she had found the perfect place to basic in the relitively warm tempuratures of that day; a boulder, with deeply rutted sides and a flat-ish top that was perfect for allowing the warmth of the sun's rays to seep through her fur. 

after a slightly precarious climb up one side of the boulder, which she was just big enough to make up, she lay sread out on the rock, eyes closed and a small smile on her muzzle. She knew that after winter; came spring and then summer, seasons she had yet to experience and was eager too. but she could hardly wait for the long months to pass; she wanted to know now what the summer would bring, and what it would be like. this, she imagined that leaves that she remembered from late autumn to be gloriously green, and everywhere. of warmth, and a shining sun and everything good.
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Calloon, too, couldn't wait for Tundavi - it was when the Tricilo religious wolves celebrated Spring whenever the last bits of snow melted and the days stretched longer and longer. He had done some sniffing around Easthollow and found that none seemed to have the religion he did, and since he could not verbally share that the Wise Ones would like an offering from them, he decided he would celebrate it on his own when the day came. It wasn't as fun as with family and friends, but at least he could enjoy his Spring and Summer then in peace with the nice wolves of Easthollow. Never again will I fail anyone - I, the humble ghost, will make sure of it.

He loved it here, even if he did not explore much and did never stray too far away from the pack when he went hunting. Today though, a peculiar rabbit lured him further and further away from home before being mercilessly killed. Calloon smiled as he studied his kill - plump, brown and probably pretty tasty. He decided to claim a leg for now and planned on returning the rest to the caches - but he got distracted on his way there.

He scented a young female - healthy and nearby. So curiously curious! He decided to check it out, following her trail to a large boulder where she lay spread out on top. A soft grumbling sound came from his throat as he laughed at the thought of the girl climbing it to reach the top before he noticed he could be heard. He quickly shut himself up, dropping his kill next to the boulder as he "woof"-ed a greeting.