Dragoncrest Cliffs tower of grey
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
The initial worry she felt at her forwardness was immediately calmed when he dropped the deer and offered her a warm greeting, and gratitude. She perked up and waved her tail in turn, allowing submission to take more of a passive backseat as she regarded him with kindness radiating from her serene expression. Whatever doubt she had about him was quickly disappating. Dio was a stand up sort of man. Portia had been right and, unfortunately, Tirgatao now found herself in an uncomfortable position with the Fisa. She needed to apologize, more now than ever, but it would have to wait until the right time. Now was not it so she dropped it from her mind, filing it away for later.

She leaned over to sniff at the caracass, legs all stuck up every which way in some gruesome display of death. At least it wasn't them. "Mmm, I sure hope so." The pale woman remarked with a warm smile. She lashed her tongue up the side of her jowl and her heart fluttered with a sudden wave of anxiety. She twitched one ear backward as her concern found a voice, "You sure it wasn't disease that felled all these poor things? I know the cold came on so suddenly, but..." She trailed off, one canine sneaking out to pinch her lower lip in a nervous display. "I'm probably just being paranoid."
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
tower of grey - by Dio - February 05, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: tower of grey - by Tirgatao - February 07, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: tower of grey - by Dio - February 13, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: tower of grey - by Tirgatao - February 16, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: tower of grey - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 03:08 AM