Dragoncrest Cliffs tower of grey
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
He was a prideful beast but within the confines and comfort of home, oftentimes posturing loudly enough to say so did not have a place — not that the want to keep the cold off him for good didn't help any. The respect he sought from the wolves was what he received, and within it all, he was comfortable with where he stood. Tirgatao seemed able to understand this enough for his tastes.

Now given the chance, and without winter biting so viciously at him as punishment for leaving the cavern's slight reprieve, the deer was afforded a long look. Tirgatao bringing up illness might have inspired him to take a little more time than he might have normally. She had a sound point. This he couldn't deny. "It's always a chance and hard telling what really did it in.." His mismatched eyes narrowed to a sharp squint. "But.. in its defense, I have eaten a lot sketchier carcasses and lived to tell the tale, so I'll take my odds on the free food gamble." He wasn't about to look this gift horse in the mouth. This could feed him, his wife, and a good handful of others plus leftovers.

"Still, I can't wait for it to not be frozen. Not to be greedy, but, a fresh kill right now? Mmhm." He rumbled happily at the thought and sighed. Soon enough, those days would come. Even if he had to run them down, he'd gladly take that over trudging through the wind and snow just to bring back these frozen chunks of whatever all had dropped dead in the cold before he could fall victim to the same.

He motioned for a little more help in getting this thing stocked away and prepared to finish that next.
Messages In This Thread
tower of grey - by Dio - February 05, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: tower of grey - by Tirgatao - February 07, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: tower of grey - by Dio - February 13, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: tower of grey - by Tirgatao - February 16, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: tower of grey - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 03:08 AM