Ravensblood Forest everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn [m]
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
They spend the time after their love making, beside one another, nuzzled against each other. He worries for her for a while, and still does even as she half-dozes off beside him. Most of his worry abates when she speaks, rolling onto her back beside him but not all of it. “Maybe I should strive to make every time better than the last, hmm?” His tone is low, it’s smoky timbre husky and something almost wickedfor her scent is still succulent, still tantalizing to him, even more-so now that his musk mingles with her own. “Good morning, nightingale.” He parrots her with a warm, low chuckle that vibrates in the strong column of his throat as he aims to press his nose lightly to her cheek to drink in her scent again. “How do you feel?” Arturo asks her, letting her in on his concern for her. She had not complained and he trusted her to tell him if he had been hurting her (unintentionally of course!). He knows her desire for children is as great as his own and if she was able and willing Arturo wanted to take full advantage of her heat cycle.

“I like that idea,” He murmurs to her with a soft smile as she snuggles closer to him. He has never given his children middle names before for it was not a practice that Quicksilver Hollow found necessary. Sirenames had been unusual too and had been earned as opposed to being passed down. Yet, Arturo had broken tradition with his first litter and he had no qualms about further breaking the Hollow’s tradition (he’d never been one for his mother’s traditions as it was). “Do you have any names in mind?” He inquires. Perhaps it might be too soon but he feels that it is never too soon to be prepared. There are several names he likes that he intended to use for future children. “Is that what you want? For them to be only Fearghal?” Arturo inquires with a draw of his tongue against her cheek: the equivalent of a soft kiss. His first litter bears his name and so now does Chusi but he is not unwilling for their children to bear her maiden name as well though so long as it was what Lotte wanted he would defer to her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn [m] - by Lotte - February 03, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn - by Lotte - February 05, 2017, 10:09 AM
RE: everybody’s gone in the cotton and the corn [m] - by Arturo - February 07, 2017, 04:25 PM