Whitebark Stream There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas found himself in an awkward situation at this point in time, the mercenary remaining still as he stood, silently watching the ivory woman from a distance. Gradually, he looked to his paw in front of him as it remained held in mid air, the silver and brown male quietly debating whether to take another step forward or remain unmoving where he was as their eyes met.

His bushy tail gave a sway behind him as a small amount of frustration grew within the wolf, surprised at his sudden delay in approaching another, for usually Sylvas wasn't so hesitant. Though, maybe this wasn't such a bad thing as one couldn't be too careful nowadays. The mercenary managed to look away from the female and slowly to his paw as he finally decided to take that last step forward, now cautiously making his way toward the white stranger.

As he approached, his large head was dipped in a polite bow toward the woman, amber eyes  fixed upon her form as she watched him silently with her meal still in paw, ”Morning.” He smiled, offering the other an odd smile of sorts, for in truth he was nervous and unsure of what to say, especially since he'd just randomly interrupted the woman's meal, ”The stream seems plentiful today..” He panicked, stating the obvious as his tail hung low behind him and his ears then suddenly flicked back against his head.
Messages In This Thread
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do - by Ahnah - February 03, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do - by Ahnah - February 07, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do - by Sylvas Streiter - February 08, 2017, 02:19 PM