Redhawk Caldera Serenity Cherry the funniest pony this side of Applewood
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Wrong choice of words - want to!" Birk corrected himself and noted that this was his flaw number two - using phrases that people could easily misunderstand. "Thank you!" he felt a little flattered by Raven's immediate trust in him and, though he thought he could present himself well too, a good word for him would never hurt.

It did not take long for, what Birk could only assume was either Elwood or Finley (until he spoke, of course), arrived and he stood up to greet the guy in a friendly manner. Though the question was adressed to Raven, the battered ice giant decided that he could introduce himself too. "My name is Birk and despite my bad looks at the moment, I would be happy for a home and companionship at your pack," he paused, quickly going through, what he had said, and finding no lethal mistakes. 

He did not mention his initial bargain - joining the pack so that Raven would agree to treat his wounds. Besides at this point he wanted to be part of this group for other reasons too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Serenity Cherry the funniest pony this side of Applewood - by Birk - February 09, 2017, 02:56 PM