Bramblepoint Cinnamon Harvest with his best buddy Ooky
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Private 
ooc: @Lulua'ina 

There are moments in life, when you want to crawl under your bed, curl up in a tight ball, close your eyes and imagine that the harsh world around you does not exist. In order to distance yourself from things in life that you would rather not think about or be involved with. This was, what Birk was seeking in the depths of Bramblepoint, after a meeting with a certain female that had left him very confused and unsettled.

Meeting, talking and getting to know beautiful girls was the essence of his life. He enjoyed their company, liked to make them laugh by being silly and spinning impossible tales, he had had a boyish, innocent crush on each and all of them and though he often forgot their names by the time he had met the next one, he still held fond memories of them all. 

But the burning desire of something he could not quite put his paw on, the mind-fogging attraction to one certain female that felt odd and unreasonable, was a new sensation. Therefore very scary too and he had done a thing he had never done before. Fled from the said girl. Despite hurting paws and exhaustion, he had run and run and run, until there was a distance between them and that tantalizing scent had had no power on him. 

He was happy to realize that his head was clear now, therefore he dug a little hallow in the snow, in order to hide under a bush and began to nurse his raw paws and wounded tail, taking comfort in the fact that once again he was in power of his actions and decisions.
22 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Lulu was happy again. Her body was on a level of pure euphoria and her mind had long since retired, leaving her helpless at the hands of desire. Cool winds chilled her to the bone as she stumbled in the snow, occasionally weaving right or left in directions unknown. Lulu had no destination, nor any apprehension; wherever she went was where she allowed herself to roam. It so happened that on this specific day, beside a blanched male was where she would lay. A silky bark escaped her maw as she approached as plopped down much nearer to him than she normally would've allowed. Hello, she cooed, a strong slur to her words.

Lulu bit at her lip and looked the male over, examining his capabilites. Had she been in her right mind, she might have kept away and watched from a distance, but something about him drew her in closer. Although, perhaps her high had more to do with it than his physique. Have we met before?
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
If Birk had been in any way familiar with slang expressions he would have titled the following moments of his life into four words: "Karma.Is.A.B*tch." Since he was not, he did not put it in quite the same words, but thought it nonetheless. 

She appeared seemingly out of nowhere and took a place that was dangerously close to the border of his private space. Being in no mood for games, he regarded her with a grumpy look and growled, letting her know that she should not come any closer.

With that settled, he left his spot and put few more steps between them, which was not enough to eliminate he strength of the scent that was around her and polluted (so it seemed to him) the rest of the surroundings. He was torn between the odd feeling of desire and being annoyed for her making him feel that way.
22 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Lulu sighed in a low voice when the male moved away. He remained silent, and though it troubled the girl, she chose to continue speaking in hopes of him changing his demeanor. Hello? Perhaps he was nothing more than a hallucination. If that were the case, then moving her paw just one step closer couldn't hurt...

But the last bit of common sense which remained active in her mind stopped her movements before her paw could settle on the ground. Lulu took a deep breath, so heavy in her chest that it felt as though she would collapse under the weight of her own respiration. It was a strange sort of pain, one that evoked a genuine spree of giggles from the woman's maw. I'm sorry, she whispered, caught in her own strange euphoria.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
The female obeyed Birk's orders and stayed, where she was. She even as far as to apologize and that made the ice giant more uneasy and little guilty for his rather unfriendly demeanor. She - at a second glance - was not that bad looking and sort of... helpless?

Her behaviour reminded him of Raven, who had been under influence of poppies, when he had first met her and not quite herself. Somehow this girl was very similar and, though she had a very mind-fogging effect on him (what drugs were they using?), he decided that it would not be fair for him to be annoyed, if it was not her fault.

Sort of... "So, what is your poison?" Birk still kept his distance, but was genuinely curious about her condition and why was she so - odd.
22 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Lulu was able to contain herself long enough to hear the male's words. His voice seemed odd to her; it was much lower and carried more bass than she would've liked, though the intrigue kept her still. Besides, her body was much too heavy in the moment for her to be able to lift herself even if she had wanted to. My poison? Lulu giggled to herself in a schoolgirl fashion and rolled her neck slightly, exposing the red rash and torn away fur just under her chin. That depends on who's asking. 

A wry smile made its way across her maw as Lulu attempted to keep herself from falling to the side, at which point she retired to a more relaxed and reclined position against the ground. Her paws in front of her and her tail swishing behind, she watched the male and examined his position. To her, he was an angel, pure of heart and of mind, so much so that it took all of the willpower she held to not approach him once more and fall into his embrace. You don't talk much, do you?
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birk was not much of a medic, but he was pretty certain that the female was under a very heavy influence of very strong poppies. Or worse - perhaps she was contagious? That would explain, why it was a tad bit difficult to keep his mind clear in her presence. Or in the case of that other she-wolf he had fled from. He frowned, not fancying the idea of becoming a giggling idiot himself.

"Depends on who I am talking to," he used her own words. "Who are you?"
22 Posts
Ooc — Marie
There was a pause in her erratic outbursts at which point Lulu's face took on a serious expression. Lulua'ina. Lulu is easier to pronounce. She smiled at the male; a sobering expression of helplessness. She knew how pitiful she must've looked, unable to even keep herself upright, but there was nothing she could do to change it. She was stuck on a neverending cycle of ups and downs, though it seemed as if she'd lost her place and in turn, her identity along the way.

Lulu bit at her lip and looked at the male with a solemn gaze before repeating his own question. Who are you?
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Lulu is a nice name," Birk reasoned that, though he was on verge of annoyence by her being here, he should at least try to be polite. It was not the girl's fault that for some reason he could not stand her. At all. 

He pondered on, whether he should give her his real name or run by another one. Equally true, because of the situation. Most people he had met so far, he had not had a chance to meet again, but in this particular case he wanted to be very, very sure that they did not run into each other in near future. Especially if he could not think straight in her presence.

"Jotunn for you," he replied with a smile, nothing in his expression betrayed his little lies.
22 Posts
Ooc — Marie
[table width=80%][tr][td]
Perhaps if Lulu had been sober, she would've thought twice about remaining seating, what with Jotunn's quick change in attitude and all. Instead of sending red flags up in the femme's mind, she figured it a rather good sign in her favor and did nothing but grinned happily at her companion. I like you. The words slipped from her mouth with a sweet lilt to each end, though she was too high on a mixture of euphoria and kava to notice. Lulu managed to climb to a sitting position, though her hindlegs remained splayed to the side.

From the corner of her eye, she could make out another wolf of much more intrigue. On her did she carry a pelt of blues and greens. She called out for Lulu to follow, thus the sylph bit her lip and considered her options. She was sure that this was a hallucination, though it was one she couldn't ignore. I have to go now, Lulu whispered to her friend before standing and slowly beginning her wobbly strut toward the wolfess.
[/td][/tr][/table]
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
The girl's next statement made Birk realize one thing - while he liked to be direct about his usually positive views about people he did not quite like the same directness aimed towards him. Therefore rather than feeling flattered about the compliment, he drew his ears back and looked away in embarrassement. Things would have been much easier for him, had she told that he was a rude brute and then he would be able to use this as an excuse to leave. But now...

"Good for you," Birk exhaled in relief and took the chance to get up himself and take some steps further away from her. "Have a safe journey!" he told her and then turned on his heel and left the place hastily.

ooc: thank you for the thread and I am sorry that Birk was not any friendlier.