Lake Rodney Baby please don't do what I did
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Despite the change in basically everything in the Rochester lot's life, there was something refreshing about the change of scenery. It was freezing all over the place of course, but there was a beauty in these expanses that Pyro had never seen within the Isle of Arthendal, and Pyro loved to explore it every second he was allowed to wander off on his own.

The young Rochester had also found a new love for wandering too, and the lack of barriers that were the rivers back in Arthendal made it for the perfect chance for Pyro to broaden his limited horizons. His paws took him curiously all over the place, around and over the borders, and sometimes he didn't even know how far he'd gone until he was called back home or the dusk alerted him.

But there came one day in which Pyro broke his own record. That beautiful winter morning had kicked him awake with a desire to see what laid beyond the pastures that surrounded the fen, but despite knowing that he was pushing it, Pyro went a little bit further, lured by the sight of blue. His poor sense of smell failed to pick up the scent of the siren sitting just a few yards away from him, disguosed as a log or some sort of rock, and Pyro obliviously neared the lake to drink some ice cold water, exposing himself to the dangers of the wild while too far from home for his pack to hear the SOS screams should he have the bad fortune of finding one of the bad guys.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - February 06, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 06, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - February 18, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - March 25, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - March 25, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - March 25, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - March 26, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - April 10, 2017, 06:27 PM