Lake Rodney Baby please don't do what I did
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

His eyes follow suit as the female's own look back towards the Fen. He fears that perhaps he's made a huge mistake by not telling his parents he was going to leave for a while, but there were so many questions and so little answers! What about the sea? Would he never see it with his own eyes? And when, if not now, would he come up there to the mountains where the stars were closer? He needed his eyes to see it all, and although it was nice having a home and a cozy den to sleep tightly with mom and dad, he could not stay down there his whole life!

Poison. That was what every single word spoken by the lake sylph carried, and what it injected in Pyro's judgement... But he didn't mind at all. He was getting the drive he was looking for to not go back cowering to his mother. He wanted the world.

You're right! he shouts, and suddenly he's not just sitting there anymore. He'd jumped off his seat to run north, up where he'd been told was the sea. That was his biggest wish, to witness the waves and the whales, and he would not rest until said wish was fulfilled.

Come on! he calls, not forgetting about his new friend. If she's a nowherelander like him she probably wouldn't mind tagging along for an adventure. I'm going to the ocean!

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - February 06, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 06, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - February 18, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - March 25, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - March 25, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - March 25, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - March 26, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - April 10, 2017, 06:27 PM