Lake Rodney Baby please don't do what I did
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
[table width=80%][tr][td]It had not been her own desires that had caused her future to bloom - it had been necessary. If her parents had gone through with their plan of making her the pretty little princess she wasn't, not only would she have been terribly unhappy, but she would've also needed to die as something she wasn't. A terrifying thought - a terrifying life was all that had awaited her in the future her parents had built for her.

She smiled at his breakthrough - glad that she had helped him (or had doomed him) with this emotional struggle he was having. His parents could always make more kids, right? What was the loss of one, almost-fully-grown son who held the true desires of a wanderer? She watched him trot north, the way she had come from and frowned.

Something you have to know about me; She said calmly. I don't go where I am told. Her ears lowered but her smile didn't fade as she stood up and walked just a few paces towards him. You wanna go there? Then good luck to you. I'm sure you'll make lotsa friends there. All her words were meant, and even though it pained her little to leave him alone if he did go through with his journey, it was still something she knew would hurt him. She had wanted to say something about not trusting strangers in the future, but decided to let him figure that out on his own. If she could do it, he could, too.[/tr][/td][/table]

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

**Adopt a Lyall sibling!**
Messages In This Thread
Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - February 06, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 06, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - February 18, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - March 25, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - March 25, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Pyro - March 25, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Baby please don't do what I did - by Aoife - March 26, 2017, 11:42 AM