Ravensblood Forest the swirling stream of what is and what was
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi's attentiveness always seemed to be appreciated around Teaghlaigh, and now with the recovering Lotte in their midst, she felt it only natural to pay close attention to anyone coming and leaving. Mentally she had taken note of the absence of Dakarai and Olive, and it worried her at first. They had given the male a caring home, and Olive seemed very happy with her family. It was not right to think that the two lovebirds had left the safe nest that was Ravensblood Forest, but these days; Chusi felt anything could happen. She had gotten a mother, a father and the promise of siblings. She was truly part of a family, and she couldn't be happier; not even with Ingram by her side.

But, when the weak and tired voice of Olive broke through the frosty silence of the warmer winter, she was shocked to say the least. It sounded urgent, and so the almost-adult girl started sprinting toward the border without a second though. Finally there, not even panting, she saw something quite horrific.

Father! Father! She called for Arturo, rushing over toward the pair, worried and afraid. It's okay, ya're safe now. Where did ya come 'rom? Who did this? She questioned, inspecting the two carefully.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 05, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Chusi - February 06, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 06, 2017, 02:41 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 06, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 06, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 07, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 20, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 11:12 PM