Stone Circle Be Like I Never Left
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Joining 
Chaska was distraught. He hadn't found Evelyn anywhere in Teaghlaigh, and he had waited for her to show up. But he didn't wait long, because he knew already. She was gone. The circumstances behind her disappearance behind it all he did not know. Be left Teaghlaigh, so there was only one place he could go. One place where he had turned his back on. He waited some distance from the border of Easthollow. 

There was a long space of time before he did anything. He was afraid of what all woulf think about him. He had turned his back on them, and he understood his mistake now. By now, they would all no doubt know what he had done. If they chased him off, he would have no reason to argue. Finally, he howled, despite the urge to just run after he did.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
it was a perfect day for meandering through the territory, and that the girl did. she approached whatever called for her attention, whether it be a stray ray of sunlight catching a unique snow formation, or an interesting bird in the barren canopy above. the howl had her pause, for she knew that voice. it's owner danced upon the fringes of her mind, and yet she could not grasp it immediately. with a frown, unable to decipher the owner of the call, she approached it, intrigued by the familiar notes. 

Chaska. the name sprang to mind just as she rounded a tree and caught sight of his form. pausing between the silent trees, her optics blinked in surprise. he had left them. he had left with Mirabelle, the woman she found an odd dislike to. after a moment, her paws set into motion once more, and she approached, expression tinged with bitterness. "What are you doing here? I thought you left. With her." she greeted, lacking her usual grin.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Anger bubbled up within him as soon as the call reached his ears. Even so, he knew at once that he wanted to reach the scene before Steady. Maybe he could temper the alpha's reaction, which was liable to be a violent one, all things considered.

Keoni was already there when he arrived. "Stay behind me, Cutie. Remember what happened to Sunny?" he warned, not quite scolding. The words were meant more to hurt Chaska than to correct the girl's behavior, but he still thought she shouldn't be answering calls from the border alone.

He turned to Chaska, features sliding into a blank mask.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska waited, and someone came. One of the youngest of the pack. Her name slipped his mind, but he knew he had seen her. Her question made him flinch. He had left, and he knew he had no right to think that he would be able to enter without at least some hate against him. 

Before he could answer, Grayday. He couldn't help it that his tail started to wag behind him. But it stopped when grayday spoke. He was treated liek a stranger, and that somewhat hurt him. But he tried to be unfazed. "Grayday" he said, looking to the other male.
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
The howl sounded familiar to her ears, making Krypton lope towards the borders to see someone she didn't expect to see. Chaska. Normally, her greeting would be with open arms to him, but the way he left, the reason why he left, she couldn't embrace him like she did before.

she joined Keoni and Steady by their side, her plume behind her raising a bit but remained lower in stature when next to day. The agouti felt her eyes narrow at Chaska.

"I thought you left with that woman. Why are you back?" She asked, her voice laced with bitterness and it sounded almost... hurt. The fact Chaska turned his back on his pack for a woman was unbelievable to Krypton. Family was stronger over personal love to her, family always came first.

"Where is she now?"
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —

her gaze slid to Grayday as he approached, and his words had her pause. it was only after a moment that she realised the words were less than the truth, and perhaps meant to hurt Chaska. She hardly thought that he was capable of trespassing and chasing after a pup as had the woman, for he was but a runaway storyteller. None the less, she heeded Grayday's words, shifting back so that she stood a little behind his shoulders, though she would hardly stand behind him. 

Chaska, she noted, did not answer her question, but instead greeted Grayday with a single name. She did not know what to think of the male, who had comforted her before by telling her great stories, and with whom she had once before hunted. but now, he was a stranger, one who had left their pack only to come back to it.  Judging by the reactions of Grayday, and as she arrived, Krypton, his arrival was not greeted warmly.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
He did notice that Keoni didn't exactly heed him, but Day had a blind spot a mile wide for Steady's daughters. He wasn't going to nitpick - especially not when there were bigger fish to fry. Krypton could take care of her, anyway, and who was he kidding? Chaska wasn't going to hurt Keoni. He'd die before he hurt a kid.

"The ranks are full. There's not room for both of you," Day added on to Krypton's words. He, too, was curious about where the woman had gone. Personally, he could see exactly why Mirabelle thought she was better off somewhere else. Day didn't hold it against her. But, like Krypton, he couldn't believe that Chaska had just up and left with her. What the hell was up with that? If he wanted back in, he was certainly going to have to choose.

Even then, Day didn't know what Steady was going to say.
What's Mine is Ours
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska's tail began to wag upon Krypton's appearance. He still saw both her and Grayday as friends, and hoped they could repair that bond. The question about Evelyn was popped, and his face fell. "She's...gone." He was still distraught by her sudden disappearance. She was all he had. Now, all he hoped to have was Easthollow. He swore it would be all he had.

"I have realised my mistake now." He wondered briefly where Steady was, hoping he wasn't just being avoided. "I doubt she will be coming back.."
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
his response did shock her, though it did not appear on her visage. he left to follow her blindly, and where did that leave him? alone and probably heartbroken. but she couldn't shed a tear for him, he didn't deserve her tears or sympathy. she continued to watch him, her ears twitching at Day's words. their ranks were full, though perhaps it could possibly stretch if the two alphas were okay with it. however, krypton doubted steady would be happy to see Chaska here.

she listened to him carefully, her head tilting in the slightest way. he knew his mistake and doubted his mate would return. did he finally see that his poor decision finally got him back? "So, it is when she leaves you with nothing that you decide to come back and show your face here again?" she hissed to him, almost disgusted. After his mate leaves him, he wants to 'repent' and find a place to live again? The gamma had no patient for that sort of behavior. "It's as if you treat Easthollow as a place to rebound from, as if you don't see this place as a home, but instead, a recovery center."

"We have no patience for that, and as our dutiful beta has said, our ranks are full." 
Her words were like poison dipped daggers, but she bid no care. He left for a stupid reason and now the consequences were getting back at him. he deserved it.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been clear on the other side of the territory when the call rang out. Reactively,h e growled. Chaska had a lot of balls to show up at these borders after his betrayal. Steady wasted no time in getting to the others, but by the time he arrived, conversations were already flowing. 

He came up on Keoni's side, ever her protector. His tail was high and his body rigid with anger. Catching the last words of Krypton, he nodded in agreement. We have no place for wolves who have no loyalty to us, and you have proven exceptionally well that your interest lies elsewhere. He wanted to say a great deal of many other things, but he refrained. The past was the past, and all Steady could do was to do his best to see that mistakes did not happen again.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —

her gaze flitted from face to face, as words were thrown at Chaska with venom. she was learning now what happened to those like Chaska, learning the hurt they caused and the way that they were not welcome back. even if any of the wolves around her may have been swayed, there was simply no more room. her stomach churned when she thought of the woman, Mirabelle. the woman's mother had killed her own. and as her thoughts drifted to that time when Steady had attacked her, thinking her about to hurt Keoni, she wondered if that had somehow been the woman's intention; her mother was a killer, after all. and yet she kept silent, looking to the others as they spoke, not allowing her thoughts to slip off her tongue.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
When Steady arrived, Day's fur began to bristle with anxiety. Stepping back behind the alpha's shoulder, he shot Chaska a worried, warning glance. "I think it would be best if you left," he said carefully, and he meant it for all parties. Steady seemed calm at the moment, but Day knew that that could change very quickly, if Chaska said the wrong thing. And, despite the words that were being exchanged here, Day still felt that Chaska was part of the family, and that Steady would one day regret it if things fell to violence at this meeting.
What's Mine is Ours
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska opened his mouth, to speak and apologise. For everything. For all he had done. Krypton spoke of the ranks being full, and Steady added onto it. They were all angry with him, the calmest being Grayday. And they had reason to be. Plenty of reason to be. He hanged his head low, ears wilting and a low toned whine coming out. He would not last long at all in this weather. He would die quickly without the help of family. A family he turned his back on. He knew he had wronged them by doing so, he had turned his eyes to love. or at least what he thought to be love. Too quick to jump into it.

"I am sorry I ever wronged you..." He lifted his eyes, almost pleadingly. "I'll die in the cold. I swear to you, I won't leave again. Please, when you have space. It is all I ask. I will do anything..." He would do anything. But, if the answer was still no, he only had one course of action.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She was angry at him, there was no doubt behind that. However, her anger wasn't strong enough to let him die on their borders during the middle of winter. She cared about him, yes, but still believed he needed to be a taught a lesson. her gaze softened a bit towards him, though her body remained locked in a tight position as she eyed him carefully. she yearned to let it go but knew very well that something like turning your back on the family as no easy thing to forgive. she remained quiet, giving the two leaders the chance to speak before she did.

whatever chaska believed would happen, krypton was skeptical the situation would work out in his favor. it seemed almost everyone here shared the same feelings about him, though Day seemed to be the calmest about it. Krypton was normally a level-headed wolf, but when things like this happened, it crossed a line with her.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was there a little late, but she came rushing in as quickly as she could. The female carried her tail high and raised her hackles seeing who was at their borders. Chaska had been there longer than anyone, so she heard, but his recent lack of loyalty towards Steady was not something Valette approved of. She stopped next to her mate yet caught Chaska's plead. Valette was quite warm hearted but Steady was not. She was utterly loyal to Steady, and his way of thinking did start to rub of on hers.

She noted that Keoni and Krypton were there too. "You would have thought of it being winter when you left with her. We have no room especially not for traitors. We are a family and you left us for someone that only recently joined. No excuse will be accepted," she spoke, it was strict but not too unfriendly. She always had respect for Chaska and even though he hadn't made a great decision she was not going to be vile to him just strict. She leaned against Steady. Clear that she stood by him.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Posting order: Steady, Keoni, Grayday, Chaska, Krypton, Valette

Grayday spoke his opinion, telling Chaska it might be better if he left. Steady didn't disagree, and was quiet, waiting to see if his former brother would leave the borders. Instead, Chaska begged to be allowed back in. Steady did his best to find some redeeming quality in the other male, but everything seeme to fall short. Chaska had been a loyal member for a long time, to both Fitz and Steady, and Steady had treated him like a brother in return, keeping him safe, and welcoming him back into the pack with no questions asked after his departure the first time. 

But, this time was much different. Chaska had not only turned their backs on the pack for a female he barely knew, but one whose mother had a history of murder, and one whose own loyalty to the pack was in question. Steady couldn't find it in him to forgive Chaska for never had even hearing Steady's side of it. He took Evelyn's side from the very beginning, regardless of their past history. And, what if she returned? Would Chaska choose her again? He didn't know the reasonings behind her leaving, but he wasn't surprised. Evelyn's loyalty was to one wolf and one wolf only: herself.  

Valette arrived, and Steady listened carefully to her as she rejected Chaska's plea for entry. He looked to her as his own brain swarmed with thoughts of what to do. It seemed his co-leaders had already made up their minds. His gaze turned back to Chaska. As much I want to hear it, I don't hear any apology for your crimes committed against this family. I hear that you're sorry you're alone now, and that you don't want to die, he said, his voice almost eerily calm. In his next words, however, it hardened. Well, that isn't enough. You choose your fate the moment you choose her. If you die, alone and cold, it is no one's fault but your own. 

He paused, before confirming the decision. The leaders of Easthollow have spoken, and you are not welcome here. There would be no joyful reunion, no retying the knot that had been broken, and there would be no forgiveness.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day looked on with sad eyes as their old friend was rebuffed, sent away. Though he did not disagree with this punishment, it still hurt him to see Chaska go. He wondered if the male would die before they saw him again, but worrying about it would get him nowhere. Not when there were other things that needed to be done.

"Goodbye, Chaska," he said quietly. Perhaps we will meet again.
What's Mine is Ours
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska was silent for a moment. They denied him, but he held no grudge. Rather, he pitied himself. Was sorry for himself, for letting himself get pulled into this situation he was in. But he still held himself together, he shed no tears. He did not want them to pity, he wanted them to live on their lives. He would rather be forgotten then remembered as the one who left. "As you wish" he said, as calmly as possible. 

He slowly turned away and started to walk, stopping at Grayday's goodbye. He had the urge to turn back, beg more for forgiveness. But he did not. It would only shame him further, and only make them no doubt feel worse. "For the time I know you all, it was good...Do not feel any amount of guilt." He knew what he did wrong. With those final words, he went into a run, straight with no real direction in where to go. And if he was to die, then he would die.

You've all been great to RP with Chaska. Thank you
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
The gamma stood still as Syeady gave Chaska his final verdict. The man who deserted the hollow was no longer welcomed back to this land. Farwells were exchanged, but Krypton said nothing. All she did was look away from him, as he was too pitiful to look at.

with him running off, she stood there in silence, before looking at the leaders. There, it was as if she faded into the ground, faded into thin air, faded away. With a somber walk, she turned around and left the alpha and beta. Her ties with that man were over, forever severed. She couldn't forgive him, she wasn't sure if that would ever occur. After everything that happened between the two, the idea of forgiving was far from her.

for now, Krypton would just try to sleep. However, she'd have a nightmare, something she hasn't had for quite some time since she returned home.   Her nightmare would have her come across a corpse, mangled and bloody, eyeless and in a mess.

she hoped her dream wouldn't come true, as much as she hated him at the moment.