King Elk Forest become the thing i hate
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Laurel seemed surprised that the Creek was here.  This confused her greatly.  If Laurel was not looking for the Creek, which she didn't seem to be, then what was she doing here?  What had brought her back to the Hinterlands?

Her heart hurt at the mention of Laika and Casmir.  Laika who was probably dead, and Casmir who had left them in the time of need with Rowan and her children.  Both gone in terrible ways.

"Laika disappeared," she responded a little sadness entering her tone.  She was careful not to mention that Laika had actually disappeared during the trip back from searching for Laurel and Indra, as she didn't want to upset Laurel and make her feel like it was her fault which was quite possible if she knew, so Spring just wouldn't mention it.  "As for Casmir, her left us," her voice took on a bit of a bitter end, still not happy with Casmir for just leaving them.  He could've at least said goodbye.

She sighed, her gaze turning somewhat curious.  "What's brought you back to the hinterlands Laurel?"  She asked.
Messages In This Thread
become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 09, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - February 09, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 13, 2017, 05:36 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - February 20, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 27, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - March 10, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - March 21, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - April 13, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - April 14, 2017, 01:51 AM