Wapun Meadow little lamb
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Private 
ahh sorry it took me 320493 years to make this thread, I've been busy, oops.

@Keoni

A blanket of white covers the world around the devil, cloaking everything in his emerald sight. The expression was dressed upon the darkly painted man as winter stakes claim, an expression of apathy and stoicism. Snake was seated contently under the shelter of a large tree. While his usually expressive face was empty, he was staring ever so fondly at the light snow drift that fell from the graying clouds that decorated a heavenly world. It was there he would sit, alone, by himself rather contently. He enjoyed the pleasures of solitude. Black ears twitched in faint exquisite curiosity, and a long tail unwrapped its tender clutch around Snake's angular physique. Slowly, onyx legs reclined and stretched out, one paw after the other, stepping into the snow and leaving behind massive imprints.

A single shake of a paw would try to rid the snow that clung to him as relentlessly as he came from the shelter of the large tree. Long tail swayed, sweeping tendrils of snow, before it lazied around, lounging nonchalantly while the man explored the wonders of winter in its own place of a winter wonderland. Green eyes narrowed slightly, his head lifting and black ears folding back against his skull. A single flake of snow fell upon his dark nose and slowly started to melt.

"I sssuppose…” the man cooed quietly, lowering his rear upon the cold seat of the ground, his tail coiling around him like a slithering snake though blanketing him in the warmth it had provided. "little sssnowflake…” He hums quietly, his green eyes closing, concealed beneath the darkness of his lids. "we can be alone together.” A wicked grin creeps upon black lips as words leave his jaws in a lilting tone. 
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
there was something naturally intimidating about the man, fur a deep midnight and stature towering over her like none before had. she watched him, uneasily, from the confines of the trees that ringed the meadow. he seemed oddly still, silent, for her ears had not caught his muttered words. he intrigued her, and putting her unease to rest, she stepped lightly from the trees, approaching carefully. 

when she neared him, she shifted uneasily a moment, wondering if he would mind her presence. "hello?" came her voice, a little softly in the snow. "are you alright?"  came her question a moment later, perhaps slightly timorous in nature. she looked up to the male, finding the slight nervousness odd, for it was never that she had experienced such in the face of another.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
He was captivated in his own little world, alone in which he didn't mind. It seemed to have become quite a habit lately. For now, he would have his own fun with the cloaks of winter without anyone to tell him otherwise. He had lost himself, finding the perks of being alone; but he didn't miss the approach of a girl, cloaked in gray. Green eyes flicked open and that grin grew wider. Her subtle voice danced in a whimsical movement towards his ears. "Why, hello, darling."

He traced her outline briefly with his gaze, finding her face and her scent unfamilar. She spoke again, "are you alright?" and Snake cackled, the unnerving sound erupting from his throat. "Am I alright?" he repeated, chuckling as the words left his jaws. He climbed to his feet, black body twisting and turning, not unlike that of a serpent as he moved closer to the girl. His head bobbed down to look her in the eye, angular muzzle pointed towards her and his crown tilted to the right. Saliva oozed from black lips. "You tell me." He moved closer still, swiping onyx tongue over his jaws.

a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —

his greeting seemed normal, if not a bit too familiar. it was not this which had her unnerved, no, it was the cackling which suddenly flowed from his muzzle, reminding her of a murder of ravens, and their harsh cries. never the less, she was not to be dissuaded and flee merely because of the odd crackle, rather, it interested her, for never had she seen another behave in the manner that the dark male did. There was something about him that spoke of danger, and yet this made him all the more interesting. She did not have an answer for his question, and her brow furrowed in thought as she merely remarked "I don't know. Maybe." 

There was definitely something odd about him, though she had yet to find out whether this was "bad" or "wrong" in the sense, or simply what it was; different. "Who are you?"  came her next words, a kind of bravery mixed with naivety keeping her firmly planted were she was, looking to the stranger curiously.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Angular head lifted, then, raising higher until it reached above his lengthy spine. Green eyes never left the girl before him. "You don't know? What a ssshame, I thought you would be more intelligent." A look of mock disappointment crawled over his muzzle, his grin dissolving into a frown and his brows furrowing. "Ssseems I was incorrect." The expression disappeared as quickly as it came, jaws parting once more to reveal ivory fangs and black lips dripping with saliva. 

She spoke again, words laced with curiousity that matched the look in her eyes. "Hmm," he hummed in response. "I am whoever you want me to be." How badly Snake wanted to play a game, and in his broken mind he thought about whether or not she would be a nice toy to play with. "The quessstion isss, who are you? You came to me in my sssolitde, did you not?"