Blackfeather Woods i've got issues but your just as bad
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
I am so sorry for the long wait!

Despite the malicious aura the darkened whisp put off, Ganondorf felt nothing but peacefulness beside it. He felt invulnerable while it floated above him and he desperately wished to cling onto it like a child with their security blanket. But no matter how many times he tried, the young spiderling always faced failure in the end. "Don't" he let out, a word he was familiar with yet did not quite understand. Ganon figured if he spoke like his mother when she was angry, then the whisp would surely stop what it was doing. However the boy was met with a rather harsh slap to the face when the spirit suddenly decided to rush away towards the elder male who had gone completely unnoticed up until now.

"Don't" he shouted out again, this time at both the whisp and his great uncle. He didn't want anyone stealing his toy away from him and was fully prepared to fight for the spirit, even though he wasn't even capable of inflicting something as simple as a paper cut. Ahh, the joy of being blissfully arrogant.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - February 09, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - February 17, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 09, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 21, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 27, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 28, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - April 04, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - April 15, 2017, 06:32 PM