Blackfeather Woods i've got issues but your just as bad
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Unlike his elder, Ganondorf was anything but amused. He let out what he thought to be a ferocious growl, but the truth was the boy sounded more like a purring kitten than the big bad wolf he had hoped to be. "Don't" he let out again when he saw his great-uncle nose the whisp, but to his dismay it appeared that neither the whisp nor his uncle would pay him any mind. How rude! That was his toy and Ganondorf fully believed that the Executioner was attempting to steal it away from him. 

So in a fit of rage and annoyance, the young spiderling did the only thing that came to mind. He yelled. Ganon screamed at the top of his lungs for his mother to come to his aid. Even he knew, arrogant as he was, that he stood little chance against the inky giant, so the boy figured if he couldn't fight his own battles than have mother do it for him.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - February 09, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - February 17, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 09, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 21, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 27, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 28, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - April 04, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - April 15, 2017, 06:32 PM