Blackfeather Woods i've got issues but your just as bad
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
His cries didn't last long and Ganondorf soon came to stand still among the darkened forest. His sobs broke the silence that stood between the two while the wisp danced around them with amusement. It was as if it could sense the boy's frustration and had begun to feed off of his agitation. The more Ganon felt rage, the wilder the wisp became, taunting and tormenting the boy into more of his desires. Yet thankful his fit didn't last long and Ganon settled moments after his cry had begun. That didn't mean he was happy with great-uncle however, and the boy made that very clear when the elder spoke to him. 

The spiderling snapped his head in the opposite direction and let out an exaggerated "hmpt" at the executioner's statement. He didn't like not getting what he wanted but even more than that the boy absolutely hated being told what to do. So with a flick of his tail, the boy loudly and boldly shouted "no" in response to his elder's words.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - February 09, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - February 17, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 09, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 21, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - March 27, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - March 28, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Ganondorf - April 04, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: i've got issues but your just as bad - by Miraak - April 15, 2017, 06:32 PM