Moonspear cerberus
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
@Hydra and @Lyra if you are around! @Korei Julia, feel free to crash themail party after we get the meeting started.
Alya had asked her mirror sisters to meet her in The Clubhouse - which was really just the cave that Daddy had shown her and Hydra forever ago. It was where games of Capture the Princess happened, and where the Cerberus held the occassional council meeting.

And one of those council meetings would be heldark tonight. It was neanearly twilight, and the other two heads would - hopefully - be along soon.
i can't help but be my own god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Alya had proposed they meet, and Hydra agreed readily. They often proposed they meet one another here, and so this would be a night like nearly any other. This spot belonged to the collective three of them, and each voice held equal weight. As Hydra darted into the cave, her tail waved slowly at the sight of Alya. Only the three of them had the power to know one another by a mere glance; even their parents, and Korei, too, struggled to determine who was who among them. Hydra moved toward the place she typically claimed, the center, and after she spun around she nosed her sisters shoulder fondly. Her eyes were bright, and a mischievous grin spread across her lips—a telltale sign that she had a story to tell! But she was mute, for now. Not a word would be spoken without Lyra there, too; they were one, and they were all.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
There was to be a meeting tonight, like most nights. It was the secret gathering that only the three heads of the Cerberus were allowed to attend. While the triplets had mostly grown out of their childlike pranks and schemes, it had given way to more mature and calculated plans. They were older now, more capable and independent. That still didn't mean they didn't enjoy playing Capture the Princess and telling each other stories, though.

Lyra was the last to arrive, slinking silently in from the darkness outside, blue eyes falling upon her sisters as she came upon them. She offered both a grin — a wide, trusting smile that was reserved only for her family. She then took her usual place to the left of Hydra, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws, and awaited for one of her more dominant sisters to speak first.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Both girls were greeted with enthusiasm, though to Hydra, the girl offered defference as well. They had grown out of many things, but Hydra had not outgrown her sovereignty, and the lower two had not outgrown their acceptance of it. It was simply the way of things, and they were all happy with it.

But no matter Hydra's rank, Alya remained the mouthpiece of the three. The loud one, she thought to herself, tail beating absently on the ground.

"I want to see Cypress again," she said without preamble, and this time, no one could call her the loud one. Her voice was soft, so that only the two nearest and dearest to her could hear. "He hasn't come back yet, so I have to go out and find him. I'm worried he thinks I don't like him or something. He seemed really down on himself when we met."

She looked between the two, waiting for their opinions on this matter. If they were receptive, they could start planning what ought to be done. It would be better to have Hydra there to aide her, but it was tough enough for two to pretend to be three - they almost never tried to have one of them play all.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Alya upon her right, Lyra to her left. Hydra responded dotingly toward Lyra, bestowing upon her a rough but affectionate nip. Alya spoke, and Hydra's ears turned cupped in her direction before her head turned, processing the words. Cypress—the boy that was the object of Alya's affections! He had not yet returned, and Hydra wondered at the distance between here and wherever it was he might live. Alya had not disclosed that information, but Hydra knew that if Alya had been told she would have. 

Her own news could wait, in favor of this. She did not know that they correlated, indirectly. 

We will help, Hydra decided. Three heads were better than one. What did he smell like? D'you remember? Hydra looked thoughtful for a moment. What do you mean, he doesn't know? And, knowing how much Alya enjoyed this, Hydra indulged: Tell us everything again. It's important to not leave out anything, Alya—it could also help us find him! Right, Lyra? She peered toward her left, an ear twitching. It was a rhetorical question, but there was no denying that she loved to be agreed with, especially aloud. Alya would agree for two reasons: one, she would get to tell the story of her brilliantly romantic escapade again, and two, there was the potential of them figuring something new out that could now assist them in their latest mission: Operation Cypress and Alya Reunite.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Alya cut straight to the chase, and Lyra pricked her ears upon hearing the familiar name. She listened intently, eyes focused solely upon her sister as she explained her wishes to find the boy Cypress again. He hadn't come back? She had never met him before, but Lyra found herself strangely fond of the boy, too. Perhaps it was because of their games, or the way Alya's eyes flashed when she spoke of him...or perhaps it was something more?

Whatever it was, the thought that something might have happened to him sent Lyra's heart hammering with anxiety. Thoughts of terrible things that could happen to a young wolf flooded her mind and, by extension, things that could happen to her sisters too if they went to find him! Hydra's voice rang out above the swirling storm in her mind, though, and Lyra snapped back to the present, quickly turning to stare at her sister with a start. "Oh!" she gave a curt nod in agreement, turning to Alya. "I...y-yes, of course we'll help! Tell us everything!"
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Once more, Alya told them the Story of Meeting Cypress, this time making sure to include every word that they'd spoken to each other. It was mostly boring things: "And then he was all like, 'I might be cursed', so I... " and "But then I asked him..." But there was one thing that Alya had left out in all her retellings, mostly because the names were so strange to her ears, and therefore harder to remember than the common words they'd spoken to each other. "And he told me about cousins, and how he had four of them - Syllable, Double, Rian, and C'mere. Weird names, right?"
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The whole story was told, and Hydra listened quietly, digging for new and helpful information. Maybe they had missed something—but they had not, it seemed. Not until the end, when Alya thought to speak on his cousins. Rian. Her eyes flashed. Rian—I met him, she shared willingly. It had been news she was to supply to her sisters once they solved Alya's conundrum, but it appeared to Hydra now that this was something that they could solve together as they did everything, in the same moment. Her tail waved. I know where we can see the lands Cypress and Rian live from here. I can show you... And, well, Alya was the scout. Who better to figure out a way to get there than her?
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Lyra listened intently like always as Alya told them the story of her encounter with the mysterious cursed boy, ever interested in every small fact about him. All the information had been told before, except for a list of names that Alya added onto the end. She tilted her head curiously, a small frown creasing her features as she went over each name. "I...I don't think c'mere is a na—" she began softly, though immediately fell silent as Hydra piped up with something more important.

Lyra looked to her in surprise and interest, a strange sense of jealousy washing over her briefly, however it was quickly replaced with anger directed towards herself. Her sisters were out there, having adventures and meeting boys while she was too shy to even leave the borders sometimes. Inwardly, the girl scowled, distracted from their meeting for a moment to mull over her own insecurities. She had no idea how to even fix that.

I can show you. Lyra caught the tail end of Hydra's comment, forcing a smile of encouragement. Of course, her confidence increased tenfold with her sisters by her side. She had enough sense to know that she couldn't shadow their every move forever but for now...

"Take us there," Lyra suddenly announced, turning to Alya the Scout, uncharacteristically demanding, both from the need to see Cypress and Rian for herself as well as a want to explore lands further from Moonspear.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
We should probably close this up as soon as Hydra tells them what she wants about Rian XD This is so old.
Alya gasped at Hyra's revelation, excitement coursing through her at the idea of finally seeing Cypress again. Too, she wondered who this Rian was to her sister - when had they met, and how did she feel about him? It was all such a mystery, such a grand tale.

"Tell us about meeting Rian," she said as they trotted toward the viewing point Hydra had mentioned.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
FADER POST LMFAO

Hydra grinned at Lyra's excitement, her demand being met initially with a rough nip. Let's go, then, and as she led the way to the ledge, Hydra responded to Alya's inquiry. She shared all the details, big and small alike, and when they arrived to the place she and Rian had rest Hydra showed them the forest Rian had pointed out to her. The girls stared and watched the forest as though they could see the wolves within it, and imagined aloud what their self-proclaimed beau's were doing.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal