Neverwinter Forest So, what's the problem?
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
He pissed the mama-bear off XD ♥

His words brought a frown upon her pretty face - not a fan of the dominance he  was claiming right before her eyes. She inched closer carefully, lowering her head to protect her neck and look at him better - following his movements and placing her own soft tail curled atop her back. She did not ask for much; just the slightest sliver of respect as she had taken on the burden of providing for their matter all by herself. She did so with joy, for sure, but just because she enjoyed it did not mean that it was easy and deserved no praise.

Scimitar is dead. The words left her mouth in a cold yet caring way, eyes twinkling with bitter sadness for all who had been affected by the fact. His own tone brought her silvery hackles to rise while keeping a restrained posture. She wanted to avoid a fight but she would not allow the bitterness of the boy drive him against her. You'd rather watch as your family starves or gets murdered by some other pack without an experienced leader? Be my guest. While certainly against treating others the way she was treating Cypress now, she knew that it sometimes was necessary to be rather rude. She was protecting - providing for the wolves of Neverwinter. She spent her days walking the borders instead of being with her son and husband. She was trying her very best and, frankly, she found that she deserved some more respect - even if she were in the spot of a dead man that couldn't do anything for the pack anymore.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - February 10, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - February 11, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - February 13, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - February 16, 2017, 02:27 AM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - February 22, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - February 26, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - February 26, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - February 28, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - March 20, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - March 21, 2017, 10:59 AM