Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Aoife snorted at Gabe's comment, and he did the same for hers. Just your usual, run away teen gone bad, I guess. Boy did he know it. Even though his reasons for leaving were a little different, he knew what she meant. Flashing her a charming grin, the boy replied, Nah, you're not just a run away teen gone bad. You, are Aoife! The tree rock goddess. He said with a chuckle, he was always a boy for dramatics. 
Wow short I'm sorry <3
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She chuckled at his comment; a goddess? No, that title didn't quite fit her. Even a "princess" title had been too much to bear - or perhaps she should accept compliments more often. It was not every day one was called a goddess. Pfft, more like a lil' demon. She smiled at Gabe.

oml so short, I'm sorry ♥

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

**Adopt a Lyall sibling!**
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Gabe raised an eyebrow when Aoife scoffed, referring to herself instead as a quote on quote 'lil demon'. Oh really? Well alright miss tree rock demon, sorry for assuming your allegiance. He chuckled, turning and looking at the sky above him. He hadn't noticed how late it'd gotten, the sun was serenading the sky with a plethora of color. He sat there for a moment, simply admiring the sky in all its glory before looking back to his new friend. She was much like the sky, multicolored and free.

With a sigh he said, Welp, I think I'm going to take a nap now. You're free to join me, if you want to.
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She threw her head proudly into the air, a playful smile on her beautifully crafted maw. At least you learn fast! She said with a little, fake "hmmph" and then giggled. This theatrical playfulness between them was certainly something she liked - she usually didn't make friends this fast. Then again, it seemed they were both creatures that were not easily offended. 'Could go for a nap - don't mind of I do. She smiled, dragging her strong yet small frame next to him.

There, she settled, paws stretched in front of her like a pillow. Let's hope these "tree-rocks" aren't alive and out for revenge... She murmured softly - teasingly.

the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
hey Meebee! <3 You want to finish this up?

Gabe was glad that Aoife agreed to nap with him. He liked her, she made for great company and they got along so well. She stretched out next to him, leaning on him like a pillow. He curled a little around her, making them a nice little pile of warmth. He closed his fiery golden eyes, serene in the dusk light. He was about to drift off when she made a joke, he snorted, finding it pretty hilarious. Normally he would've replied with another joke, but he suddenly found himself really tired. Yeah let's hope not... He said, the last word stretching out into a yawn. He fell asleep a minute later.
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Okii ♥ You can archive or post again :)

[table width=80%][tr][td]Snuggling up with an almost-stranger was something she did far too often, she now realised, but she cared little for her femininity and image. She was a free rebel on a real adventure - she didn't have time for thinking too much about things. Besides, like this they would both stay warm - not to mention Aoife was the perfect cuddle-buddy. She was small and fluffy, like a dangerous teddy bear. She smiled at his snort, closing her faint-blue eyes with a sigh. She had no time to say goodnight or anything like it, for as soon as she could only focus on Gabe's breathing and the sea gushing about she was already slumbering.[/tr][/td][/table]