Dragoncrest Cliffs the world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil is more than happy to hear Tirgatao speak positively of Drageda in a way the others could not. She mentions the wolves that have proven themselves and those out of commission and even those on the up and coming. We’ll get there. Even the wolves she mentions that she does not know, Thuringwethil is aware of, and while they still have much to prove, she has hopes—at least for one of them—but for now she leaves those unproven on the back burner.

Tirgatao offers a suggestion, a ban on traveling far beyond the borders of Drageda. Wildfire had disappeared several weeks ago without warning, to which she’d been unhappy about, but the matter stays sealed behind her lips.

“None of us really leave, or go far, from our home, and if they do there is a guard with them,” she explains. Granted, they are short a few guards with Gavriel and Tanja gone but the two boys in training can hold their own. And Dio is more than capable. When Emaleth had gone to visit her sister, insisting not to have a guard because she knew her way, Thuringwethil had felt sour and when the girl never returned, she knew a mistake had been made. “I would like to scout a little further south sometime, if you’d like to go with me. There has been mention of a few packs further south of here and I’d like to know how far. And I'd like to go before Portia and Wildfire are too far along.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread