Dragoncrest Cliffs the world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
While Thuringwethil will often take a guard instead of a companion for the trip, she’d rather leave them to tend to the borders of their home. She’s more than capable of taking care of herself and if anything, Tirgatao will serve as back up. Most of their wolves are trained to protect themselves and others even if it isn’t their main pursuit and she has no doubt the woman can hold her own. She’d go alone if she hadn’t encouraged everyone to take someone with them should they travel and after confessing it to her companion it would be foolish of her to do so.

“When we settled here after the mountain shook, there were a few wolves that were getting a little nosy. I haven’t seen or heard from them sense and I am merely curious to know where they are,” she explains. They hadn’t really given her any trouble other than the perversion of the scrappy male she’d seen but the female had been ready to get away. “And an outsider I took in went south along the shore to see her sister but she has not returned. The weather could have taken her by surprise and she stayed to be safe but she hasn’t returned since it calmed down.” She doesn’t know if she’ll find the girl wherever they go but it’s worth a shot.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread