Dragoncrest Cliffs the world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
If Heda was to ask her now, she would admit that it did make her a little nervous to know that they would be responsible for their own protection out in the Wilds, but it also excited her. She'd spent the majority of her life in a group, shielded by those far more dedicated to the warrior trade than she, as she moved from place to place. Certainly, she bore not qualms about felling her own enemies when it came down to it, and she was whipsmart in a fight. Her mind was sharp and, though she was smaller than the average Trigeda warrior, she knew how to find and exploit a weakness by simply observing. 

The news of the missing outsider concerned her, though, and she blinked. Her ears twitched back a tick and she frowned. Her initial thought was that she'd simply found her sister's home more suitable than Drageda, mostly because she didn't really want to think of the gruesome alternative. "When I came down from the northeast, I did not come across any packs aside from the mountain you once claimed. There were old markers in a tiny hovel to the east of here, but no signs of life." She revealed, hoping it might assuage Heda's concerns. "I hope any packs we do find are far from here. I don't like being crowded." Tirgatao was, oddly enough, alluding to Seageda.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread