Dragoncrest Cliffs intricate cities built from the slag of a bulldozed anatomy
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil can’t help the worry that something happened to Emaleth during her trip south to her sister’s pack. She doesn’t want to think the girl abandoned Drageda when she’d been ready for a new leaf and way to start but she supposes that is just as likely. Having kept everyone in one place, for the most part, had been the best way to secure they all made it. They still had the chance to leave when they wanted but they knew the danger and the cold had been much too harsh to stay out for long.

“That’s good. I think the others have, too. I doubt there’d been much activity out there with the weather as bad as it had been,” she says, still scanning how the lightning destroyed the tree. A shiver runs down her spine as the trunk is more or less severed in half. The few strands of wood holding it together can easily be torn apart to tear the beast in half and her nose losers to breath the fresh wooden smell. If she could move them where she wanted, she would, but she knows not even the whole pack could get them to budge.

She steps back from ground zero and glances to Eske but she does not stay still for long. Thuringwethil backpedals to go around and look at it from the other side. Something keeps her intrigued, unable to truly focus on what the girl is talking about.

“Can you imagine what this would do to a wolf?” she says, peering over the top to see the gona. “A Seageda wolf, many generations before me, had been struck,” she explains, feeling her chest tighten at the thought and what it might do. There have been stories past down over the generations (it turned him entirely inside out, all his legs were blown off, there was nothing left) but they all seem too farfetched from anything they’ve seen but if it can destroy a beast as solid as this, what chance do they have against the force to brings down?
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place