Duskfire Glacier The day you died, it all went to hell.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha held back her own tears the best she could, but it wasn't enough. Nothing would bring back Eden. But Sorrel, a child, that was much more troubling. The chances of finding him again were so small. "I...I can't promise you that we will find him." She had lost too many of her own children already. "We have to go on-" She cut herself off when Sylvas turned his attention to the voice.

Her attention went to the child as well. She wondered briefly, thinking for a second it was Tulip. But it was not. She did not know who's child it was. "Who's pup is it?" she whispered to Sylvas. She didn't recognize it. 

The other pup's soon came, but her eyes were on Carnation. They moved to Sylvas when he moved, taking one of the pups with him. "I agree. We need to find another place to go...Do you know of anyone who could take us in?" She had never gone very far from pack lands. Except for that one time to Silver Creek, but that was too close to the Glade, so she couldn't think of anywhere else.
Messages In This Thread
The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Sylvas Streiter - February 12, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Heartha - February 12, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Calypso - February 12, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Rose - February 13, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Hawthorn - February 14, 2017, 06:06 AM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Heartha - February 19, 2017, 01:40 AM