Witch's Marsh Running with blood on my paws
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Small paws covered her head as she whimpered softly, the pup's scarred mind unable to think about anything else but her mother's tragic fall. A stuttered cry escaped her little muzzle as she gasped for breath through each snivel, the girl's light brown ears remained stuck to her head as she tried to stop her loudening cries by placing her paws over her muzzle, trying desperately to muffle her whines from the world. But Sorrel's efforts were in vain as another whimper slipped her from her mouth. Why did she have to be so careless? Why did she play so close to the Glacier's ledge? All she seem to do was cause trouble and heartache and Sorrel couldn't help but think, that maybe, her family was better off without her.

Sorrel's tiny brown form continued to shiver in the cold as she remained huddled within the grass, though her ears soon perked from her skull as the sudden sound of a voice caught her attention, pulling her from the depths of her own self-pity. Sorrel hadn't heard the paw-steps of the male approaching, nor had she picked up his scent through her cowering, but his voice appeared friendly and so the girl slowly, but cautiously poked her head out from the thicket, allowing a stammered squeak to escape her, ”N-n-no.” She mustered as her light blue eyes peered up at the silver male as he crouched down to her level and gradually began to crawl toward her. Her eyes closed tightly as she thought of what to tell him about her mother, another little whine escaping her as she thought back to the traumatic event, ”S-she's g-gone.” Sorrel replied, her head dropping to her paws as fresh tears began to fall from her eyes.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 13, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 13, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 15, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 15, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 18, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 20, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 21, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 26, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:24 PM