Witch's Marsh Running with blood on my paws
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
sorry it's short :/

Sorrel's head dropped at the sound of his apology, the girl's eyes tightening shut as she tried to force back the tears. She should be the one apologising, it was all her fault after all. There was no changing what she had done, there was no going back to the Glacier, back to her family, to Kieran.

Her head lifted as she listened to the male's questions, her small head shaking as she responded, ”I can't.. go... home.” She stuttered, head falling into her paws as she covered her eyes, her small body quivering as she whimpered softly, ”Mama...she...” The girl stopped, not wanting to finish the sentence as she scrunched her body up tightly, before forcing the final word from her muzzle, ”.....died.” Sorrel cried, sinking lower into the grass as she thought back to the haunting incident.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 13, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 13, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 15, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 15, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 18, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 20, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 21, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 26, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:24 PM