Witch's Marsh Running with blood on my paws
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
A singular ear rose from her head as the silver male responded, her watery blue eyes peering up at him as he went on to explain that it was getting late and that he needed to get home. Home. Something Sorrel didn't have now and her eyes slowly glanced up toward the darkening sky, realizing that he was right and night was gradually creeping upon them, Sorrel - not being a fan of the dark, let out a soft whimper. She could feel her body wanting to shrink back into a ball within the grass at the thought of being alone in the dead of night, but her tiny paws continued to force her closer toward the towering male until she was practically tucked away, safely underneath him.

"I-I'm S-Sorrel.” The girl said as she gradually poked her head out, tail giving a light wag behind her as the male began to tell her that he had a daughter the same age as her at home and that she was also really nice. Now, knowing this, Sorrel gave her petite head a nod and offered a small smile as she slowly emerged out from underneath the male, ”Dawn.” She repeated, finding the name to rather pretty, though her smile slowly faded as she thought back to her brother. Her eyes closed as she let out a sigh, though her blue gaze soon returned to the male, ”I'd like to meet her.” Sorrel replied, offering a weak smile as she then quietly stared out across the marsh.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 13, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 13, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 15, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 15, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 18, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 20, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 21, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Sorrel Marie - February 26, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Running with blood on my paws - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:24 PM