Broken Antler Fen what started as a roar turned to a whisper
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
All Welcome 
Nova was recovering slowly. She was feeling better some days, but the bitter blinding cold had left her spirits dampened and with the new additions to the pack - well, Nova was shying away. It wasn't exactly like her, she'd been an outgoing, bright girl from the start ready to tackle most events and situations. However, stir crazy was the stage she was finally at. With so many wolves around there was an endless stream of people to harass but even those who adored her would grow tired of her eventually. 

Nova shook her coat out, longer limbs and body starting to show off the woman she'd eventually grow into. She took a deep breath and pushed out of the family den.
You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She shook her fluffy coat out as she pulled herself out of one of the fens, the cool water feeling nice on her pelt.  For while it was cold, there was just something about swimming, it's comfort perhaps that made her enjoy it no matter the weather.  Plus... she was a big poof too so that did help with the cold.

By the time she found herself straying towards the family den with a yawn, her pelt had pretty much dried, although now her fur was currently in ultra fluff mode.  Upon arriving she spotted one of her younger sisters, Nova, walking outside of the family den and curiously began to make her way to her sister.  "Hey Nova, what's up?"  She asked, once she was a fair distance away.

nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
She'd been happy to have her sister back among their wolves, it'd made her relax marginally with the way that everything else had gone. Still, when Odette approached her Nova shivered, a smidge nervous after being so out of sorts for so long. "Hey Odie," She murmured softly, looking up at her elder sister. "Just bored," She admitted, lips quirking a bit to the side at the notion. Bored, like it was so beneath her somehow, although it was nothing of the sort. 

"You okay?" She asked, hoping that Odette had been fairing better than she was - but then, her sister seemed to be always up to something so that was a good way to be, in Nova's opinion. 
Sunbathing on the moon
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Bored?  She gave a small frown. They had better fix that.  She just gave a small nod to her younger sister's question.  "I'm doing good."  She just said as a reply to her sister.

"Well since you're bored and I have nothing else to do right now, why don't we go do something fun together.  We can do whatever you want."  She told Nova with a playful smirk.  "I mean almost anything though, because I think Dad might kill me if we did something overly dangerous."  She teased.

nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
"We're not gonna be bad." Nova said with a conspiratorial giggle, giving a little shake of her pelt. "Could....could we go on a walk?" She asked hopefully, the tone near bashful. It wasn't just a walk, after all, she wanted to get out, she wanted to explore. She needed something new and for a moment her gaze shifted near longingly towards the lands unknown to her - the lands beyond their territory, places she'd never ventured before. 
Sunbathing on the moon
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She nodded at her sisters wish for a walk.  That sounded just fine, just as long as they stayed within the territory.  Plus it would be a good oppurtunity for her to have some nice one on one talking time with her sister anyways.

"That sounds fun, why don't we."  Odette agreed, beginning to walk, and expecting Nova to follow her.  "So tell me Nova, what have you been up to lately?  Anything interesting?"  She asked her younger sibling curiously.