Blackfeather Woods i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The woman starts at Potema's presence, but it was such a common reaction to the uninitiated that she shrugged it off, watching her. She explains her interest; she was once a poisoner. Potema hums in appreciation of her previous career, knowing that the prior knowledge would push her quickly up the ranks should she push herself with such ambition. She wonders, then, where she came from, if she has to familiarize herself with the flora here. While I do not know as much about poisons as my brother, Cicero, does, I am sure I can assist you in identifying them, She looks at the climbing vine, noting how close it was to the Glen. I am Potema, by the way. The medic and priestess, She was no longer Listener (it seemed that, with Nemesis' recent bout of nepotism, Kove would likely take that position next), but she was well versed enough to consider herself a priestess of Mephala.
Messages In This Thread
i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Kallii - February 16, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Potema - February 18, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Kallii - February 18, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Potema - February 23, 2017, 03:23 PM