Noctisardor Bypass Ganador Wolves
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
Though it would be fun for them all to get to know each other a little more before the pack becomes a thing (we're so close!) @Knew @Noor @Mawk @Illecebra - We also need to get that hunting thread done lmao.

Gwen smiled as she sat among the slowly melting snow. Sure, she loved winter and the thrill it brought, but all things had to end and then new things could rise up. In this case, it was Ganador Bypass. The pack so far had done fairly well, excluding the incident with Knew's collapse. The Empress had kept a close eye on him, rarely leaving him alone. Did he find it annoying, her tending to him constantly, even when he didn't need it? Oh well, it was for his own good.

Since the hunt, the ivory woman had realized that neither her nor the Emperor knew anything about their members. They had come to learn some of their personality traits and such, but what about their history? It was vital that they knew something about them, else how would they be able to trust and bond with each other? If they told their stories, Gwen would tell hers. Minus the details she planned to keep just between her and Knew. The pale wolfess raised her muzzle and let out a melodic tune, calling for the Ganador wolves.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk heard the call and began steadily jogging towards the melody. Once he arrived, he noticed that Gwen looked relaxed, so there wasn't any danger. They had hunted recently and didn't need to again so soon, so it wasn't that either. "Gwen? Ya called?" His gaze swept curiously over the Empress and the wolfdog gave a small tilt of his head. 

He also looked around at their surroundings to see if the others would arrive.
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew never minded extra care, in fact he craved it, especially with the past few months never receiving any. Gwen was a large relief to the slowly growing wolf, and he cherished every moment of her best he could, so when she howled he was quick to arrive, trotting up beside his icey queen and giving her a quick nudge with his muzzle. "What goin' on, Pige?" He questioned.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra had caught a rabbit when Gwen's call reached her, and she trotted forward happily with her catch hanging from her jaws. It wasn't too often she saw rabbits out and about anymore, so she had taken her time with hunting it. Sliding right next to Mawk, she dropped her prey and licked his cheek "I heard you call Gwen, Is everything alright?" she asked as she placed a paw over her catch. Once she knew why they were called, she would offer everyone a bite.
427 Posts
Ooc —
I assume @Noor is busy, so we'll continue? She can always pop in part way through.

As the wolves began to arrive, Gwen smiled. "Don't worry, everything is fine! I just want us all to get to know each other a little better." She continued to wait until she believed it useless to wait any longer. "Has anyone seen Noor?" The pale wolfess asked, though in her head she assumed she was just too far away to hear their call? Or perhaps she was on her way now. If she didn't show up soon, Gwen decided she would go out and have a look for her just in case the older wolf was in danger.

"I wanted us to perhaps share some stories of our past, but don't feel pressured to. I just thought it was a good way to get to know each other more."
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk was slightly baffled at where Noor could be, though perhaps she was just slower, or had been further away at the time of the call. The wolfdog turned to Cebra and nuzzled his head lovingly against her before turning back to Gwen and Knew. Histories, huh? Well, Mawk's wasn't the most interesting, though not the least either.

"Who is gunna go first?"
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
I am so sorry! She fell inactive and I had to revive her profile. I'm back though!

Noor came trotting into the scene a bit later than her counterparts, though this was at the equal fault of her own curiousity and physical strain. The winter had taken a toll on her, thus she was estatic to see spring's early arrival and the beautiful pictures it painted within the Bypass. As she drew closer to the Empress and Emporer, she smiled apologetically and lowered her eyes to the ground before Gwen. I am sorry for being late. Then, she sat back on her haunches and waited for someone to explain what exactly they had been discussing.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
what is the po0st order now? lol

Illecebra sat next to Mawk as Gwen explained what was going on, and she began to feel uncomfortable. Her history was intense and graphic, very personal to her and not something she would feel safe sharing with everyone. There were some socially acceptable parts of her life that they might enjoy hearing about though, so she began to speak "I..have had a rough history. I do not wish to share it at this point but i have some stories i can share." she offered hesitantly.

Parting her maw she lifted her chin proudly "My parents were fine warriors, The strongest in my home pack. They raised me to be so too, and i can proudly say I made them proud. When I was only a few weeks old, I attacked my father's tail giving him a patch of missing fur" she said with a playful glint in her eyes as she remembered the moment.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, screw the post order now. It'll just be easier to do it like this lmao xD

Gwen noticed how Illecebra looked uncomfortable, and the pale wolfess began to wonder if perhaps this wasn't such a good idea, but then the other woman spoke up. Gwen nodded to her "I understand. We would love to hear your stories!" She didn't want anyone to feel left out, nor did she want them to still know close to nothing about each other.

The Empress chuckled slightly at Illecebra's story, and she listened intently.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The story that Cebra told was one that Mawk had not yet heard, so he listened intently and gave a deep chuckle. "I wish I had something like that when I was younger. I never saw my father, and my mother was uninterested in fighting." The wolfdog assumed that his father was more like him, and enjoyed a good spar, because his mother was always telling him not to do anything like that. Apparently if he did that then the man they used to live with would get mad. Mawk, frankly, didn't give a damn. He wanted freedom, and the only way to do that was to leave his man-den. Not that he missed it.

In fact, when he lived there he despised it.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Normally Noor would have preferred to stay quiet and watch from outside, though sharing stories with her packmates seemed harmless enough. With a wryry smile to each who had already shared, she cleared her throat and began working her words into order. In girlhood, she began, many sisters born. Growing up, she had several siblings, though it was the identical pups with whom she'd shared a womb that she found the easiest to bond with. Two of them with me. Many days we play and run in sunlight, until marriage. Now our babies are the same. Noor sighed, thinking of the family which she had left behind, and a smooth look of despair came over her. They are with their father now. I am not worried. Noor then smiled to reassure everyone of her own state.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra gave Mawk a mischievous look and smiled playfully "Me and You will have to go at it sometime" she suggested and then fell silent as Noor began to tell her own story. The ending was sad, and even though Cebra wasn't too sure about Noor she felt her ears fall back "I am sorry. You must miss them.." she said softly. "I had a brother. He was born sickly and we thought he wouldn't live longer than a day. He surprised us all and made it until he was a yearling before a bear took him down" she said her voice cracking slightly.

With a faux smile she lifted her head and shrugged "He enjoyed every moment of the life he lived. He made everyone else's lives special, teaching us that even when life seems dark, or the end seems nigh, there is always a chance, always hope. His name was Zander" she continued trying to end on a slightly brighter note, so that the whole group would not be depressed.