Ravensblood Forest she loves me and all you got was a bullet
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i think we can wrap this thread up real soon! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
“No one will fight,” Arturo tells Dakarai with a command in the deep, smoky accented timbre of his voice. That was not up for debate or discussion. Arturo will do what he does best: he will attempt to manipulate, to take a situation which felt impossible and try to twist it to Teaghlaigh’s advantage. He is not sure how successful he will be if that time comes to fruition but he will try. “To attack them will be an act of war, and as you redundantly pointed out: we are in no state for war.” Arturo’s lips are terse. He does not enjoy Dakarai giving him suggestions, especially when it remains his and Olive’s fault in the first place. “Yes, we are at a disadvantage, a very grave one.” Do you feel the burden of all the lives within this Forest, all the lives that are yet born on your and Olive’s shoulders? Is it a crushing burden, Dakarai? Arturo thinks because the burden should belong to them and not anyone else. They brought this here, they stirred a hornet’s nest and wanted to come back, insulted and affronted that they are blamed; but the blame belongs to them and them alone. Despite how the two convince themselves they are not the victims. They had brought Blackfeather Wood’s punishment upon themselves, but they are potentially bringing the wrath of a stronger pack down upon Teaghlaigh who is the true victim in all of this. “I will do what I can to clean up the mess,” Arturo says grimly. “It may not be enough but I have no choice but to try.” He is discontent. He did not want this, did not expect it but it is a heavy possibility staring him in the face.

Arturo only knows that this will be the last time he does this. If he does not sanction a crime then he will disassociate Teaghlaigh from the wolf responsible from here on out. He has kicked wolves out of The Family for far less and he understands the discontent that some of his wolves feel …but this is the last time. The next time there would be no mercy. Only detached justice. He must protect The Family at all costs, even if it means casting out Family members that did wrong. Hopefully, this is a lesson learned. Not just for the pair responsible but for all of The Family. “I cannot know what to expect until they come. I will handle it as it comes but as I said no fucking fighting.” It was not just for Dakarai: it stands for all of Teaghlaigh who rallied to the call of their enemy. They needed to hang back and let Arturo Fearghal do what he did best: work his gangster charm and magic and hope that it is enough.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 21, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 26, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 04:45 AM