Blackfeather Woods Cash me outside how boh dah
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 
What even is the title @Vandal what even is this post

The air warmed, the snow melting away to set the stage for spring. It was with that that the woman took the time to scout for herbs, giving her children ample time to explore the Woods by themselves. She figured, somewhat foolishly, that now the snows had gone and the cold unforgiving grip of winter had dissipiated, they would be safe enough to live to summer. For the moment, she was correct, leaving them to find and mark the herbs of the upmost importance. It was too important of a task to bring her children yet, the plants would be barely sprouting, too delicate for untrained paws or jaws. 

She finds few plants, the early bloomers, but little else. The experience of walking alone without the worry of her children's protection calming her for a time, but she still had to wonder what Nemesis wanted in the end of them. They were protected so far, but their lives were still at risk. Even even if they were adults she would still worry for their safety; especially if Nemesis was around.
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
:3

It was a relief for the male, as well as many others he presumed, that the icy grip of winter had finally began to subside, Van's white paws embracing the touch of the snow-free ground beneath him as he ventured above ground. It was a feeling he'd almost forgotten after having spent most of his time below the surface, roaming the dark tunnels during the harshest winter he'd ever encountered so far. Thinking back, a deep sigh escaped his mouth as he glanced around the terrain, a smirk soon forming across his muzzle as noted the dissolving ice, ”Thank fuck for that.” He barked, letting out a small laugh as the realization hit him that better days were now possibly ahead of them. No longer did they have to remain huddled underground, avoiding the constant, ever-falling snow and the freezing touch of the buffeting winter winds for spring was approaching and bringing with it anew.

A rumble sounded within the Tyro's throat, bright sapphire eyes gleaming slightly in the scattered glare of the sun's rays that managed to penetrate down from above him as he ventured through the wood. Stomach nearing to empty, Van's nostrils flared as he attempted to seek out something to sedate his increasing hunger, but instead of lunch, Vandal picked up the familiar aroma of Potema lingering close by. So with a wild grin now across his muzzle, his hunger pushed to one side, the silver and white male jogged onward through the forest, the brute following his nose eagerly as he sought out the woman.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The serenity of the moment calms her as she moved through the forest, nosing each new, delicate leaf that sprouted from the dirt. She thought back to Kendra, the sister she barely knew, thinking back to the garden she had cultivated, then to her current state of being. How had she faired alone in the harshness of the wilds, with winter so brutal this year? She hoped that she was alive and well, but more than that, she hoped Kendra was at peace now.

Her reverie of her sibling broke at a familiar sight: Vandal. With a large grin the male moved towards her to which Potema smiled in response, her tail wagging at his approach.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
As he searched through the woods with his nose to the ground, Vandal eventually came to a stop as Potema's scent grew stronger, his head slowly lifted from the floor as his gaze soon fell upon the stark white woman up ahead; smiling at him. Lowering his skull in a bow, still with a broad grin displayed across his muzzle, Van swiftly approached her. Though, unknowing to Van, his sapphire eyes that usually hold an emotionless stare about them, seemed to soften every time he was within her presence, even simply at the sight of Potema, it was as if the Tyro was bewitched without even knowing it.

”Potema.” He greeted with a smile as his tail gave an excited wag behind him, blue eyes gleaming in the light that caught their stare as he smirked at the Conjurer, ”How are you?” He asked curiously, "...and the pups?" Vandal added with a tilt of his head.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
I am well and so are they, No doubt he saw them wandering about the forest. Their curiosity had become too much for Potema to quell, and, like mother did before her, she let her children roam, keeping an watchful eye on then, or sending out one of her relatives to do so in her place. You stayed, She is glad that he simply did not use their pack as a resting stop until winter passed.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The muscular brute gave a small nod of his head as Potema replied to his question, his cold sapphire eyes observing her ivory frame as he slowly crept closer, ”Good good, glad to hear it.” He said, allowing a large smile to form across his silver and white muzzle, though his head tilted curiously as the conjurer mentioned the fact that he hadn't disappeared from the forest since winter had lifted. In truth there was nothing out there for him and quietly, Vandal licked his muzzle and offered Potema a sheepish smile of sorts, his bushy tail swaying behind him as he brought a paw to casually dig at the ground, ”I did.” He replied, bright eyes looked to the ground and then slowly back to Potema, ”I just get the feeling...” The male paused for a second before continuing, ”...there's more for me here.”
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She was never trained to be like this. She could recognize it for what it was and could say it plainly - flirting - but other than identification, she did not know how to go about it. Her mind raced through a thousand cliche or inappropriate phrases and words and actions, but she ended up flustered and confused. Her eyelashes, subconsciously, battered meekly. Her body attempted to curl inward around her fluttering stomach as she smiled. I'm glad to hear it, She met his eyes now, forcing herself to look towards him. I hope that I can help you find it...that feeling I mean,
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Van couldn't help but smile some as his bright sapphire eyes watched Potema curiously, noticing how her eyelashes seemed to flutter and the way her body moved. It caused him to smile not only on the outside, but strangely on the inside as well. He'd flirted a thousand times before and had always managed to accomplish his goal, whatever it may have been, but this time, it was different - there was no hidden goal to be attained, no trickery to play, the only thing the Tyro sought, was Potema herself.

He smiled more as she spoke, his bright blue eyes gazing into hers before slowly looking to the ground, 'I hope that I can help you find it...that feeling I mean' His ears flicked at those words and Vandal's gaze instantly lifted from peering at the ground, his focus solely on Potema, ”I think you already have.” He said as he took a step closer, ”I'm not certain if the feeling is mutual, but I know my own, are growing for you, Potema.” Vandal said as he lowered his head slightly, tail swaying behind him as he crept closer to the stark white woman. Even if Potema didn't know it yet, Vandal was already hers, completely.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Their eyes met, and Potema's fur got hotter. She really was not sure what about him made her flustered like this. She had been in the presence of many handsome males, and had been under a few, but none had ever made her tongue tied as he did. It was strange, given their limited interactions. It felt like something out of a sappy love story — which made her cautious. As much as she wanted to trust him, she was wary. Blackfeather Woods harbored many a twisted mind, and she briefly wondered if this was all his plan, to get to her, Damien's sister, the priestess. She knew not to take it too fast, no matter what he truly, truly felt, because if it was real, it could all melt before them in the heat of their passion.

She did not step back as he moved forward, nor did she speak. She sat waiting for his next move, her eye lingering on his face with a quiet rapture. It was all brand new for her — wasn't it brand new for everyone who was stricken by such an affliction? She wondered if this was what Mother had felt for Burke, or Burke had felt for Malice. She wondered if this feeling was what bound Nemesis and Kove together. She wondered if her brothers had ever felt it for each other. She stood still because she had no idea what to do next, if she should do anything at all.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
sorry for the extremely sucky and tired post x_x <3

He watched as Potema stood, silent before him and Vandal simply offered the white woman a warm smile as he bravely extended his nose to lightly touch at her cheek, holding back the urge to let his tongue escape his lips to finally kiss the woman before him. But the brute didn't, fool - for he didn't want to risk offending the woman with such actions and so soon – especially if the feelings weren't felt in return. Inhaling softly, Vandal pulled his nose away from her cheek as his cold blue eyes now gazed at her dearly, ”The strangest part about it is..” He laughed slightly, tail giving a swish behind him as the young male then shrugged his shoulders, ”..I can't even explain it.” Vandal said as he peered to Potema, though he eventually lowered his head again, bright eyes now staring downward at his dirty socked paws.

Vandal hadn't felt this foolish in a long time, maybe that was due to his nerves? (If Vandal even had them?) He was aware that his defences were down and knew at this moment, his emotions were vulnerable, but still, the young brute brought his gaze back to Potema, ”I have to say, I'm not normally like this.” The tyro smirked as he gradually became more amused at the thought rather than being embarrassed, ”Though I do intend to find out what it is about you that's got me so...enchanted. He said with a mischievous wink, bushy tail giving a playful wag behind him as white socked paws slowly moved Vandal to one side of the white she-wolf.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He leans forward and Potema holds her breath, waiting for something more than what he gave her. It was barely a kiss, a simple brushing of his maw against her muzzle. Her first introduction into intimacy was not in the light, fluttering steps of flirting and teasing, but in the burning tango of passion. She was disappointed that he did not give more at the moment, but could not bring herself to do what she wanted — a forward step.

She couldn't bring herself to do it, not until a familiar word slid into her mind. Enchanted. A wicked, secret smile took over her face then. Until then she had remained quiet, letting him trip over his words and awkwardly flirt with her, a bashful smirk on her face all the while. Potema sashayed forward, her muzzle stealing the kiss he had not been willing to give her, her tongue stealing from her lips as she did so. Maybe I have something to do with that, She winked, a soft giggle on her lips.