Blackfeather Woods Cash me outside how boh dah
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Their eyes met, and Potema's fur got hotter. She really was not sure what about him made her flustered like this. She had been in the presence of many handsome males, and had been under a few, but none had ever made her tongue tied as he did. It was strange, given their limited interactions. It felt like something out of a sappy love story — which made her cautious. As much as she wanted to trust him, she was wary. Blackfeather Woods harbored many a twisted mind, and she briefly wondered if this was all his plan, to get to her, Damien's sister, the priestess. She knew not to take it too fast, no matter what he truly, truly felt, because if it was real, it could all melt before them in the heat of their passion.

She did not step back as he moved forward, nor did she speak. She sat waiting for his next move, her eye lingering on his face with a quiet rapture. It was all brand new for her — wasn't it brand new for everyone who was stricken by such an affliction? She wondered if this was what Mother had felt for Burke, or Burke had felt for Malice. She wondered if this feeling was what bound Nemesis and Kove together. She wondered if her brothers had ever felt it for each other. She stood still because she had no idea what to do next, if she should do anything at all.
Messages In This Thread
Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - February 17, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - February 22, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - February 25, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - March 01, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - March 14, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - March 22, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - March 30, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - April 01, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - April 30, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Vandal - May 29, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Cash me outside how boh dah - by Potema - June 06, 2017, 09:34 PM