Duskfire Glacier I always thought I was the stronger one
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Kieran glanced up at his father again, and then shifted his gaze to his paws. "And you. She'll be watching you too. And.... And Sorrel." A flicker of sadness was evident in the young boy's eyes, though he blinked and the threatening tears were pushed back. At the familiar voice of Hawthorn, Kieran turned and gave a smile. "Hey, Haw." He was glad his friend had come, despite how awkward he looked standing there. "Please don't go. I need you here." The former hier padded up to him and touched his nose to the bigger boy's shoulder in greeting, hoping to seek comfort. He knew now some of the things Hawthorn had felt, and he was even more guilty remembering the arguement they had. 

Kieran shook his pelt, ridding himself of such thoughts before gazing up into his friend's eyes. "Are you... are you coming with us? Or.... going with Rose?"
English * French
Messages In This Thread
I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 18, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Hawthorn - February 19, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 22, 2017, 05:26 PM