Dragoncrest Cliffs tidal waves don't beg forgiveness
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra noticed the nod and was quick to push herself into a sitting position. The leading female seemed quite friendly this time around. Kendra wondered if that was because she proved herself? Perhaps she should treat this female just like her father. He wanted hardworking members in his pack perhaps Thuringwethil was the same. "Thank you. I wanted to explore more now I felt more fit. Eske is helping me," she explained, slowly relaxing more around the female.

Kendra shrugged. "I feel alright. The regular meals helped with that. But if you talk about a feeling, then I must admit that I perhaps feel a bit lost." Kendra always had been a curious one. She had always felt lost, ever since her twin brother died. She was alone and even though she technically was not alone with her pack mates surrounding her. It was just a piece of something missing. Kendra wished he was here with her. Still her friendship with Eske soothed some of it. "But, I have been since the death of my twin brother. Perhaps I shall always feel that way," she explained. "When spring comes I can deal with it better."
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Antumbra - February 19, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Kendra - February 19, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Kendra - February 21, 2017, 06:53 AM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Antumbra - February 22, 2017, 08:36 AM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Kendra - February 22, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Antumbra - March 04, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Kendra - March 05, 2017, 03:16 AM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Antumbra - March 05, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: tidal waves don't beg forgiveness - by Kendra - March 06, 2017, 05:42 PM