Ankyra Sound secret recipe
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Gabe didn’t respond well to her farcical story of the trees, so Indie dropped it. He was a sweet boy with spirit, not seemingly broken like most men of the Nereides used to be. However, he was new — Indie had spent some time with the Sirens before Game showed up, at Kalika’s behest— and knew the amazonians had a tendency to break men. And sweet men with the most easily broken.

And when he mentioned she was not of Nereides culture, she noted that he was not either. He voice did not carry the distinctive dialect and she sure did not act like one. Instead of simply responding, she decided a game was in order. There was too much seriousness on this coast.

“Oh, very well. I will tell you from where I hail…” she began and cocked a smile at him, eyes flashing with sudden energy.  Despite the buzzing inside her body, Indie continued sotto voce. “but first you must guess.” She raised her voice once again. “and then I will do the same for you, as I have a sneaking suspicion that you are an outsider as well.”​
[/td][/tr][/table]
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
secret recipe - by Gabe - February 19, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - February 24, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: secret recipe - by Gabe - February 25, 2017, 08:20 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - February 28, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: secret recipe - by Gabe - March 01, 2017, 07:26 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - March 07, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: secret recipe - by Gabe - March 08, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Indie - March 15, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: secret recipe - by Gabe - March 15, 2017, 06:08 PM