Broken Antler Fen i've got fire for a heart
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Mato’s apple green gaze flickers to him as she corrects him smoothly. He bobs his head once as if to communicate: “Yeah, that’s it! talons” but he does not speak them aloud, instead carrying on with his story while he was on a roll with it. Not too shabby for pulling it from the top of his head! Or so he thought anyway. He’d never thought of a story for the Sparrow before — though this was largely because he’d never been in the position to need to. Except for right now, of course! The Rochester-Iosila stirs up some more powdery snow with his tail as it brushes to and fro against the rock as Liri takes her turn. She traces out a dragon for him and at first Mato squints at the constellation she has traced out, struggling, before the shape finally took form by the time she finishes. She calls it Draco.

Mato’s attention is rapt as he offers it to her, staring up at the dragon painted in the stars but he listens to her, rather intently given his feline-like attention span. It was selective at best and it just so happened that stars and stories were two of Mato’s favorite things (besides spending time with his dad, of course!). “Breathes snow?” He questions, not because he does not believe but because he wants a confirmation. “Like this?” He asks and sucks in a deep breath to blow at the loose, powdery snow that dusts the rock at his front paws, watching as it lifts upon his exhale and floats lazily like dust motes against the pale beams of the moon. “Does this make me a dragon too?” He asks with a soft, childish giggle. Not that, mind you, he has any idea what a dragon is.

“Why didn’t anyone help Draco get back down?” Mato asks Liri, turning large puppy eyes at her as he thinks that her story went from being cool to …pretty sad! “Must be pretty lonely.” Mato deduces softly out loud, thinking of how lonely he’d be if he was stuck in the stars never able to play with his siblings again.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 19, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 20, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 20, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 20, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 20, 2017, 07:07 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 21, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 23, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by rip gemini - February 25, 2017, 06:38 AM
RE: i've got fire for a heart - by Síff - February 26, 2017, 05:26 PM